Sony Xperia General Overview
Sony Xperia is one of the most important products of Sony company. Sony Xperia includes a series of phones, smart phones and tablets. Sony Xperia series are quite popular among the whole world. Sony Xperia series can support many of video audio formats. Here is a list of them.
- Video Formats Supported: 3GPP, MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, Xvid, WebM
- Audio Formats Supported: AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA
It is quite clear from the above that Sony Xperia cannot play files in WMV, VOB, MOV, FLV, ASF, AVCHD, AIFF, ALAC, OGG, WAV and many other video and audio formats. In fact, even if Sony Xperia series claim they can play 3GPP, MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, Xvid, WebM, AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA. They still fail to load files with these formats sometimes because of the variant inside codec, resolution, bitrate and other factors.
So How to play any video or audio successfully on Sony Xperia? The answer is we need to convert Sony Xperia unsupported formats to its supported formats. As for the formats supported by Sony Xperia but cannot be loaded to Sony Xperia due to the unsupported codec, there is no better option but to convert them to Sony Xperia supported codec. In a word, all you need is a professional Sony Xperia Video Converter to convert any video audio formats to Sony Xperia formats for playing.
The following article will be divided into two parts to show an excellent solution on how to play any video and audio on Sony Xperia.
Part One: Play Sony Xperia Unsupported Formats on Sony Xperia
To solve the issues, we need a professional Sony Xperia Video Converter to convert Sony Xperia unknown WMV, VOB, MOV, FLV, ASF, AVCHD, AIFF, ALAC, OGG, WAV etc. to known 3GPP, MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, Xvid, WebM, AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA.
Part Two: Play Sony Xperia Known Formats with Unknown Codec on Sony Xperia
As for the formats supported by Sony Xperia but cannot be played on Sony Xperia due to the complex codec including 3GPP, MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, Xvid, WebM, AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA, it is an excellent choice to convert them to Sony Xperia known formats and codec with a professional Sony Xperia Video Converter.
Wonderful Sony Xperia Video Converter for Windows and Mac
- This excellent Sony Xperia Video Converter can help convert videos audios to all kinds of Sony Xperia series supported formats with simple steps. Get key features here.
- Convert Sony Xperia unsupported videos to Sony Xperia 3GPP, MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, Xvid, WebM for playing.
- Convert Sony Xperia unsupported audios to Sony Xperia AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA for enjoying.
- Convert Sony Xperia formats with unknown codec to known codec with bravo quality.
- Support converting videos or audios for any other player or portable devices for enjoying.
- Enable to convert among hundreds of video audio formats with super high quality and speed.
- Feature to extract audio sound or music from any video audio format with no problem at all.
- Edit files: trim files, crop videos, add effect/subtitle/watermark to the source videos, merge files into one, split by chapter, optimize file brightness and contrast, adjust setting parameters like sound volume, file bitrate, video and audio codec, audio channel to your video movies and so on.
How to Convert Sony Xperia Unknown Files to Sony Xperia Formats?
Free download Sony Xperia Video Converter to your computer. Run it on your computer.
Step 1 Add Files
Click “Add File” button to import files to Sony Xperia Video Converter.
Step 2 Select Output Format
- Click “Profile” drop-down button to choose the right format for your Sony Xperia.
- To convert video files to Sony Xperia, set the format as 3GPP, MP4, M4V, MKV, AVI, Xvid, WebM.
- To convert audio files to Sony Xperia, set the format as AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA.
Step 3 Convert Files
Click “Convert” button to convert files to Sony Xperia.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” to get the converted files.
Make Some Editing for Your Files
- Click “Effect” button to open the Video Edit window.
- Click “Trim” tab to set the start time and end time for the will be converted files.
- Click “Crop” tab to adjust the zoom mode or remove the black edges.
- Click “Image” tab to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation etc..
- Click “Watermark” tab to add text or picture watermarks.
- Click “Effect” tab to add video effects like “Black and White” or “Old Film” or “Oil Painting” “Woodcarving” “Fog” “Sand” “Soften” and more to the output vide.
- Click “Subtitle” tab to add subtitle for the output files.
Sony Xperia Video Converter will do a great favor to people who are troubled by how to play any video audio on Sony Xperia issues. Why not free download it to have a try right now?
The Excellent Archos Video Converter
VIZIO TV Video Converter for Windows and Mac
JVC Camcorder Video Converter for Windows and Mac
Convert Any Videos to Surface with Surface Video Converter