General Idea of DXA File Format
DXA file format is a video file with .dxa file extension. DXA files are often seen in the Feeble Files on Amiga or Macintosh. It is not strange for us. However, even if DXA files are quite common in life, we may often meet the issue that Windows or Mac cannot open or play DXA videos. How is that possible? Why computer or devices do not recognize DXA files? How to play DXA files?
In order to successfully open DXA videos, a recommended solution is to convert DXA to AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, MP3 and more video and audio formats with a professional DXA Converter.
The following article will show a step by step guide on how to convert DXA files to common video and audio formats like convert DXA to AVI, convert DXA to MP4, convert DXA to MP3 and more with an easy-to-use DXA Converter on Windows and Mac.
Open /Play DXA Videos with DXA Player
DXA Converter is an ideal player to play .dxa videos and other common video and audio files easily.
- As a DXA Player: Easily open and play DXA videos without any trouble. Just add DXA files to the interface. You can happily preview and play them.
- As a common video and audio player: It can also be a nice video and audio player that can play plenty of video and audio formats. Just load the file to the player. It is not a question to play any video or audio any more.
Convert DXA to AVI, MP4, MP3, VOB and more
DXA Converter can convert DXA files to any video formats like convert DXA to AVI, convert DXA to WMV, MP4, VOB, FLV,MKV, DivX, 3GP and more in batch mode.
Convert DXA files to any audio formats like convert DXA to MP3, FLAC, M4A, AIFF, ALAC, AU, RA, AC3, ACC, WMA and more with fast speed.
Provide help for both Windows and Mac users. There are both DXA Converter for Windows and DXA Converter for Mac. It will never be a question to play DXA videos on Windows, Mac, players, devices, Apple, Samsung, Android and more.
One more thing, it is also a nice DXA video editor that can trim DXA videos, remove black bars from DXA videos, compress DXA videos, rotate DXA videos, boost DXA audio volume and more.
How to Convert DXA Videos with DXA Converter on Windows and Mac
Step 1 Load DXA Files
Click the “Add File” button to load files.
Step 2 Set the Output Format in DXA Media Player
Find “Profile” drop-down button to choose the output format as AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, MP3, AIFF and more.
You can go to go to “Trim” “Edit” “Crop” “Effect” “Image” “Subtitle” “Watermark” “Setting …” tab to cut videos, adjust video zoom, add subtitles to videos, and add watermark , adjust image brightness, adjust video and audio bitrate/codec/resolution, adjust audio volumes and more.
Step 3 Convert DXA Videos
Click the “Convert” button to start DXA file converting.
How to Play, Edit, Burn or Upload DXA Videos with DXA Converter?
- To open DXA on Windows and Mac, convert DXA to AVI, MP4, MP3, MOV, FLV, WMV, VOB, RM, WMA, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, OGG, and more.
- To play DXA in media players like Windows Media Player, VLC, Apple TV, QuickTime, iTunes, PowerPoint and more, convert DXA to AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG, and ASF.
- To enjoy DXA files in portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, BlackBerry, PSP, PS3, Zune, Android, Samsung and more, convert DXA to MP4, MP3, AIFF and more.
- To edit DXA videos in video editing software like Movie, Windows Movie Maker and more, convert DXA to MOV, MP4, and MP3.
- To burn DXA into DVD, convert DXA to VOB, DV, MP4.
- To upload DXA to YouTube, Facebook, SNS site, convert DXA to FLV, AVI, or MP4.
- To play DXA in RealPlayer, convert DXA to RMVB or RM.