General Introduction on How to Convert RMVB to MKV
(1) What is RMVB?
RMVB is the short form of RealMedia Variable Bitrate. It is a compressed and multimedia digital container format. RMVB files can be played on RealPlayer and VLC Media Player.
(2) Why Convert RMVB to MKV?
RMVB has file format limitation. It cannot be played or enjoyed on players, devices or software like iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTunes, QuickTime, iMovie, Android, PS4 and more. At the same time, these software are often used in our life. In this way, it is a nice choice to convert RMVB to MKV as MKV has higher file compatibility than RMVB.
(3) How to Convert RMVB to MKV on Windows or Mac?
To convert RMVB to MKV, you need a professional RMVB to MKV Converter. So this is what this article is going to do. The following passage will show you a detailed guide on how to convert RMVB to MKV with an excellent RMVB to MKV Converter.
Professional RMVB to MKV Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert any RMVB to MKV such as HD RMVB, 1080 RMVB, 4K RMVB, 3D RMVB etc.
- Convert RMVB to any MKV as you like such as HD MKV, 1080 MKV, 4K MKV, 3D MKV etc.
- Convert RMVB files to MKV to play RMVB videos on MKV supported players or devices freely.
- Convert RMVB videos to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MP3 etc. to play RMVB on players or devices like QuickTime, iTunes, Apple TV, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PS4, and Xbox 360.
- Convert RMVB to MP4 to edit RMVB files in iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and more.
- Convert RMVB files to FLV or VOB or MP4 to upload RMVB videos to video sharing sites or burn them into DVD.
- Convert RMVB to other popular audio video formats like AVI, MOV, FLV, ASF, WMV, DV, MPG, VP9, AVCHD, WebM, MP3, AIFF, ALAC, WMA, WAV etc.
- RMVB to MKV Converter can convert between hundreds of video and audio formats on both Mac.
- Edit RMVB files: trim, crop, add subtitles/effect/watermark, change volume/bitrate/sample rate, rotate, extract audio, add background music to RMVB, compress RMVB files and so on.
Step by Step Guide to Convert RMVB to MKV on Windows or Mac
Free download RMVB to MKV Converter. Run it when you are ready to explore it.
Step 1 Import RMVB Files
Click “Add File” button to load videos to the interface of the software.
Step 2 Choose MKV as the Desired Format
To convert RMVB to MKV, go to “Profile” drop-down button and choose the output format as MKV.
To convert RMVB files to HD MKV/4K MKV/3D MKV, click “Profile” drop-down button and choose the output format as MKV from “HD Video”/”4K Video”/”3D Video” category.
Step 3 Convert RMVB Files to MKV
Press “Convert” button to convert RMVB to MKV.
Edit RMVB Video Before Conversion
- Click “Trim” tab to trim or cut video files.
- Click “3D” tab to convert videos to 3D videos with high quality.
- Click “Edit” -> “Crop” tab to crop videos, remove black bars or adjust zoom mode.
- Click “Edit” -> “Rotate” tab to rotate videos 90/180/270 degrees.
- Click “Edit” -> “Effect” tab to adjust image brightness, contrast or adjust audio volume.
- Click “Edit” -> “Watermark” tab to add or remove watermark and more.
- Go to “Enhance” tab, upscale resolution, optimize brightness and contrast, remove video noise and more.
- In “Setting…” tab, change the audio channels, sample rate, audio bitrate, compress videos or audios and more.
RMVB to MKV Converter is a good helper to convert RMVB to MKV easily. Why not free download it and follow the detailed guide above to figure out how to convert RMVB files to MKV on Windows and Mac right now?