OGM to MKV Converting Demands
Want to convert OGM to MKV? Desire to convert MKV files to WTV with no quality loss? Do not know how to convert OGM to MKV in batch? Intend to figure out OGM to MKV converting problems?
If so, this article is what you are seeking. This article is going to tell a full guide on how to convert OGM to MKV with a professional OGM to MKV Converter.
Features of the Excellent OGM to MKV Converter
OGM to MKV Converter is an ideal tool to deal with OGM to MKV converting issues and it has both Windows and Mac version. So both Mac users and Windows users can convert OGM to MKV with it successfully.
- Convert any OGM (HD, 4K, 3D) to MKV files easily.
- Convert OGM to any MKV (HD, 4K, 3D) with no problem.
- Convert OGM to MKV in batch with bravo quality.
- Convert OGM files to MKV for easily playing OGM files on any MKV compatible video device or player.
- OGM converter: support converting OGM files to any other format like AVI, MP4, VOB, AVCHD, MOV, FLV, WTV, WMV, MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV etc.
- MKV converter: convert MKV files to other formats or convert any other formats to MKV without any question.
- Total video and audio converter: enable to convert among all the popular video and audio formats for playback on any player, device or edit in any editing tool.
- Video audio editor: trim files, split video audio files, merge files, rotate files, add subtitles or watermark, adjust video or audio codec, bitrate, channel and more.
How to Convert OGM to MKV on Window and Mac?
Free download OGM to MKV Converter and install it on your computer.
Step 1 Load Files
Click “Add Files” button to load files to the software. You can also drag and drop audio file to the main interface of OGM to MKV Converter.
Step 2 Choose MKV as the Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and choose MKV as the output format.
You can also search MKV in “Profile” as you want. Just click “Profile” drop down button and type “MKV” in search button. All MKV related formats will be listed. Just choose the most suitable one.
Step 3 Edit Files
- Click “Trim” button to cut or clip files.
- Click to “Crop” button to adjust the video aspect ratio to 16:9 or 4:3 and remove black bars of videos.
- Click “Merge” button to merge files into one.
- Click “Effect” button to adjust video image brightness, saturation and contrast, add watermarks, subtitle to the output videos.
- Click “Setting…” button to adjust the video resolution/bitrate/codec, increase or decrease video and audio volume, change audio channel and more.
Step 4 Convert OGM to MKV
Click “Convert” button to convert OGM files to MKV.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files for enjoying.
Knowledge Extended: OGM and MKV
1. What is OGM?
OGM is the media file of OGG. .ogm is a compressed video format with audio streams, video data, text and meta data. OGG is featured with high video quality. So it is quite popular with some people. OGG format has poor compatibility and cannot be supported by many players or devices.
2. What is MKV?
MKV is a very common and popular video format. MKV format is featured with unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file. .mkv files are often seen in TV shows, movies, videos etc. MKV files can be supported and played by most of players or devices.
3. Why Convert OGM to MKV?
People need to play OGM files freely but OGG is not a universal format and cannot be supported by most players or devices. By comparison, MKV is a common video format with high quality. So converting OGM to MKV is a good choice.