Hope to convert MKV to TS? Want to convert MKV files to TS with no quality loss? Wonder how to get a wonderful MKV to TS Converter for Windows and Mac?
If so, this article is right for you. The following passages will tell how to convert MKV to TS with a professional MKV to TS Converter.
MKV to TS Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert MKV to TS on Windows and Mac.
- Convert MKV files to TS in batch with wonderful quality.
- Acting as MKV Converter: convert MKV to any video audio format for freely playback. Or convert other formats to MKV for MKV compatible apps or software.
- Working as TS Converter: convert any format to TS for TS apps or convert TS to any format like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, VOB, MOV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC etc. to play TS files without limitation.
- Enable to convert among hundreds of popular video and audio formats without trouble.
- Edit files: trim files, split video audio files, merge files, rotate files, add subtitles or watermark, adjust video or audio codec, bitrate, channel and more.
How to Convert MKV to TS on Window and Mac?
Free download MKV to TS Converter and install it on your computer.
Step 1 Load MKV Files
Click “Add Files” button to load files to the software.
Step 2 Choose TS as the Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and choose TS as the output format.
Step 3 Edit Files
- Click “Trim” button to cut or clip files.
- Click to “Crop” button to adjust the video aspect ratio to 16:9 or 4:3 and remove black bars of videos.
- Click “Merge” button to merge files into one.
- Click “Effect” button to adjust video image brightness, saturation and contrast, add watermarks, subtitle to the output videos.
- Click “Setting…” button to adjust the video resolution/bitrate/codec, increase or decrease video and audio volume, change audio channel and more.
Step 4 Convert MKV to TS with MKV to TS Converter
Click “Convert” button to convert MKV to TS.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files for enjoying.
What do We Know about MKV and TS?
- What is MKV?
MKV is a quite popular video format in nowadays. It is popular with unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file. .mkv file extension is often used in TV shows, movies, videos etc. Even if MKV is compatible with lots of players and devices, there are still some software or apps that cannot support MKV files.
- What is TS?
TS is the short form of Transport Stream. It is a video format for transmission and storage of audio, video and data. It is used in broadcast systems such as DVB, ATSC and IPTV.
- Why Convert MKV to TS?
There are some software support .ts but .mkv such as broadcast systems. If you want to play MKV files with broadcast systems, you have to convert MKV to TS. And then you can easily enjoy MKV files in TS supported software or apps.
MKV to AMV Converter for PC and Mac
Convert TS to AAC with TS to AAC Converter
Convert MKV to Xvid with MKV to Xvid Converter