Why Convert DAV to MP4?
- DAV files cannot be played natively on PC and Mac.
.dav file format cannot be played directly on Windows and Mac system. Even if there are several accessory tools claming that they can deal with .dav files, you will find it is quite disappointing and time wasting to use them. In this way, it is an ideal choice to convert DAV to MP4.
- .dav cannot work directly on most media players.
When loading DAV files to players like VLC, Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime and more, you will get the message “File Not Supported” or some similar tips. Indeed, there are some tips online showing you how to play DAV files with some special codec or settings. However, you will need to do a lot of trials and settings and most of them are in vain. It is quite frustrating. Under such case, it will be a smart choice to convert DAV to MP4.
- Lots of portable devices cannot support DAV files.
DAV format is limited by most of populardevices like iPad, iPhone, Samsung, Android, PSP, PS4, BlackBerry, Sony etc.. So if you desire to play .dav videos on these portable devices, it is a good option to convert DAV to a more compatible format like MP4.
- DAV format failsto be edited or shared.
Due to the file extension limitation, .dav files is not able to be edited as you like. In order to achive freely editing or sharing, it is definitely an excellent idea to convert DAV files to MP4.
Convert DAV to MP4 with This Wonderful DAV to MP4 Converter
There are many DVA to MP4 Converting tools that can do a good job to convert DAV files to MP4. What makes this DAV to MP4 converter special? Why choose it? Do not worry. Please take it easy to get all the bravo features of it.
- Convert DAV to MP4 to play .dav files on Windows and Mac.
- Convert DAV videos to MP4 for freely playback on VLC, Windows Media Player, iTunes etc..
- Convert DAV files to MP4 to enjoy them on iPad, iPhone, iPod, QuickTime and Apple TV.
- Convert .dav to MP4 to transfer DAV files to Android, Samsung, PSP, PS4, Xbox 360, Windows Phone and other portable devices.
- Convert DAV to MP4 to edit DAV videos in iMovie, Sony Vegas, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Windows Movie Maker and so on.
- Convert DAV files to MP4 for uploading or sharing with others.
- Edit dav files freely like trim, crop, merge, rotate, add effect/subtitle/watermark, change audio channel, adjust volume/bitrate, remove subtitle, etc.
- In addion to converting DAV to MP4, the nice DAV to MP4 converter also enables to convert DAV to AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, MOV, MPG, MP3 and more with super nice video quality.
Step by Step Guide to Convert DAV to MP4 with DAV to MP4 Converter
Free download DAV to MP4 Converter and run it on your computer.
Step 1 Add DAV Files
Click “Add File” button to import .dav videos to the software.
Step 2 Choose MP4 as the Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and set MP4 as the output format.
To convert dav files to other formats, choose the related formats from “Profile” drop-down button.
Step 3 Convert DAV to MP4
Click “Convert” button to convert DAV to MP4 on your computer. You can get the convrted files by clicking “Open Folder” button.
Customize Video Editings with DAV to MP4 Converter for Better Effects
- Press “Trim” button to edit files by setting start and end time.
- Press “Crop” button to crop videos and choose your zoom mode.
- Press “Merge” button to combine all the files together.
- Press “Effect” -> “Image” button to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
- Press “Effect” -> “Watermark” button to add text or picture watermarks videos.
- Press “Effect” -> “Effect” button to add video effects to “Oil Painting” “Carving” “Old Film” “Fog” etc.
- Press “Effect” -> “Subtitle” button to add or remove subtitle.
- Click “Setting…” to adjust some parameters like audio channel/bitrate/resolution/aspect ratio/frame rate/sample rate, boost sound volume and more.
How to Play DAV Videos Freely?
To play .dav files with no trouble, you do not need to configurate any codec or complex settings for all kinds of players. All you need is this DAV to MP4 converter in the above article. Simply load your DAV files to it and click the “Play” button there. And then you can enjoy your files freely.
What is .dav File Format?
DAV is a video format created by DVR365 digital video recorder. It is the file extension for recording video captured by CCTV cameras. There are several types of it such as DSD304, DSD308, or DSD316 DVR. DVA file extension is not commonly seen in these days. But there are still lots of devotees for it.