Convert AVI to AMV on Windows or Mac
As far as people concerned, .avi file extension is short of Audio Video Interleaved. AVI is a kind of digital making video and audio data into one container so that video and sound can be played simultaneously. Similar to AVI, AMV is also a common format with smaller size usually applied to portable devices such as MP4 or enjoy .amv files in anime-sharing sites.
Sometimes, converting AVI to AMV is necessary. But how to convert AVI files to AMV with no problem? Do not worry. The following passage is going to help you with a step by step guide on how to convert AVI to AMV with a professional AVI to AMV Converter.
AVI to AMV Converter for Mac and Windows
- Convert AVI to AMV in batch with excellent quality.
- Convert AVI/HD AVI files to AMV for both Windows and Mac users.
- Convert AVI to AMV for playback in MP4 or anime-sharing sites happily etc.
- AVI Converter: Convert AVI files to/from other formats easily.
- AMV Converter: Convert AMV files to/from other formats with zero trouble.
More Functions of AVI to AMV Converter for You
- 50X super conversion speed for you.
- Compress files to save your storage space.
- Do 3D effects for video formats with easy steps.
- Convert among hundreds of video audio formats.
- Edit or enhance your own videos by video enhancing, clipping or editing etc.
- Converting files for players, devices, editors, video sharing etc. freely.
- A video player to play video of all kinds of common formats and encoders.
How to Convert AVI to AMV with Simple Steps?
Step 1 Import AVI Files
Click “Add File” button to load files to the software.
Step 2 Set AMV as the Format
Click “Profile” drop down button to set the format AMV.
You can also search AMV in “Profile” as you want, just click “Profile” drop down button and type “AMV” in search button. There will list .amv format automatically
To edit files, go to “Enhance” “Trim” “Edit” “3D” “Watermark” “Rotate” “Setting…” button to do them.
Step 3 Convert AVI to AMV
Click “Convert” button to finish AVI to AMV conversion.
AVI vs AMV: Comparison between AVI and AMV