Why Archos cannot Load or Play AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, WMV, FLV etc.?
There are plenty of Archos smart phones or Table-PCs on the market. Different Archos devices demands varied formats. Even if some Archos claim they support MP4, AVI or other common formats, you may still fail to load them when the codec inside videos does not match the demands of Archos devices.
Here are some questions showing the puzzle of Archos users.
- My Archos Diamond Alpha claim that I can play videos with MP4, AVI, WMV or MOV. But when I cannot load any of them. Why?
- Fail to import any video even if common MP4 into my ARCHOS Sense 55DC. Can anyone tell me why?
- My Archos 101 does not play my movie at all. How can I do?
- I badly need a good Archos video converter to help me solve my Archos issues. I have no idea what to do with these files.
- In this case, we’d better to convert these Archos unknown formats to its supported formats. The following article will introduce an ideal Archos Video Converter and a step by step guide on how to successfully solve Archos video playing with ease.
Archos Video Converter for Windows and Mac System
This wonderful Archos Video Converter enables to convert videos audios to all kinds of Archos types with simple steps. Get key features here.
- Convert videos to H.264, MPEG-4, MPG, MP4, 3GP, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RM, MOV for Archos Diamond Alpha, Archos 101b Oxygen, Archos 101 Magnus Plus.
- Convert videos to H.264, AVI, MP4, 3GP for Archos 50b Cobalt, Archos Sense 55DC, Archos 55 Helium Ultra, Archos 55 Diamond Selfie, 101b Helium etc.
- Convert videos or audios for any other player or portable devices for enjoying.
- Edit Files: Enable users to trim files, crop videos, add effect/subtitle/watermark to the source videos, merge files into one, split by chapter, optimize file brightness and contrast, adjust setting parameters like sound volume, file bitrate, video and audio codec, audio channel to your video movies and so on.
- Support converting among hundreds of video audio formats with super high quality and speed.
How to Convert Archos Unknown Videos to Archos Supported Formats?
Free download Archos Video Converter to your computer. Run it on your computer.
Step 1 Add Files
Click “Add File” button to import files to Archos Video Converter.
To convert files in batch, just load all the files to the software.
Step 2 Select Output Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button to choose the right format for your Archos devices.
Step 3 Convert Files
Click “Convert” button to convert videos to Archos.
When the conversion is done, click “Open” to get the converted files.
Editing Tips for Your Personal Customization
- Click “Effect” button to open the Video Edit window.
- Click “Trim” tab to set the start time and end time for the will be converted files.
- Click “Crop” tab to adjust the zoom mode or remove the black edges.
- Click “Image” tab to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation etc..
- Click “Watermark” tab to add text or picture watermarks.
- Click “Effect” tab to add video effects like “Black and White” or “Old Film” or “Oil Painting” “Woodcarving” “Fog” “Sand” “Soften” and more to the output vide.
- Click “Subtitle” tab to add subtitle for the output files.
Make a Conclusion
Archos video converter is a wonderful helper for Archos playing issues. You will never be afraid of Archos issues wit it. Why not free download it to have a try right now?