How to Open and Play MVC Videos Successfully?
MVC file format, also known as MVC 3D, is a Multiview Video Coding. MVC is a stereoscopic video coding standard for video compression and an amendment to the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression standard adding about 50% extra bit rate to the overall stream. MVC is designed to encode stereoscopic (two-view) 3D video, multi-view 3D television and free viewpoint television.
However, MVC file format is not so common and is not compatible with most media players like VLC, portable devices like iPhone or video editing software. We cannot even play MVC streams on Windows and Mac, let alone upload MVC to YouTube or burn to DVD.
In order to make MVC files playable or editable on any device and play MVC videos freely, we had better convert MVC to AVI, convert MVC to MP4, convert MVC to MP3 or other more popular formats. The following article will induce a professional MVC Player and MVC Converter to give you a hand.
Play MVC Files with MVC Video Player
MVC Player is definitely the best choice for you to open or play MVC files. You can choose just play MVC files on computer with MVC Video Player including play MVC videos in VLC or other media players on your computer. You may also try to transfer MVC files to other devices for playing like play MVC in iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android, BlackBerry and more with MVC Player.
- Play MVC files with MVC Player: If you prefer just play MVC files without any MVC decoding or converting, just import MVC videos to MVC Video Player and click the Play button there.
- Freely Play MVC files with no Trouble: If you want to open MVC videos anywhere anyplace, you had better convert MVC file to other file formats with MVC Converter. After converting MVC files to common file format, you can freely enjoy MVC videos.
Convert MVC to AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, MP3, ALAC and more with MVC Converter
MVC Converter is a professional MVC Decoder that can convert MVC to AVI, convert MVC to MP4, convert MVC to MKV, FLV, MOV, VOB, AVCHD, Apple ProRes, WebM, Xvid, DivX, 3GP and convert MVC to MP3, AIFF, ALAC, AU, RA, M4A, AC3, ACC, WMA, MP2, DTS, OGG and more video and audio formats with fast speed and high video and audio quality.
With the good MVC Video Converter, it is just a piece of cake to play MVC in YouTube or burn MVC to DVD. You may freely open VLC in media players like open MVC in VLC, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, iTunes and play MVC streams on any portable devices including open MVC in iPad, play MVC in iPhone, Blackberry, Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, Zune, and more. In addition, MVC Video Converter can also help edit MVC videos in iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Final Cut Pro and more.
MVC Decoder is also capable of some editing features itself like trimming, cropping, adding subtitle/watermark, merging separated files into one, adjusting volume/bitrate/codec, rotating videos 90 degree and more.
Steps to Convert MVC Videos for Enjoying
Step 1 Load MVC Files to MVC Video Converter
Click the “Add File” button to import MVC files.
Step 2 Set the Output Format
Go to “Profile” drop-down button to choose the output format you wish.
- To play MVC in iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes and Apple TV, select output formats from “iPhone”, “iPad and Apple TV” and “iPod” categories.
- To open MVC in VLC, Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, convert MVC to AVI with MVC Player.
- To open MVC in BlackBerry, PSP, Zune, Android, convert SMV to MP4 or convert MVC to MP3.
- Convert MVC to FLV to upload MVC to Youtube and other video sharing website.
- Convert MVC to MP4, DV to edit MVC in iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Avid and etc.
- Convert MVC to MPEG-2, VOB, or DivX to burn MVC to DVD disc
Note: You may also go to “Clip” “3D” “Effect” “Settings …” window to cut MVC videos, adjust MVC screen zoom, add subtitles or watermarks to MVC, increase MVC quality/ sound volume, adjust MVC video or audio channel or codec, rotate MVC files, compress MVC files and more.
Step 3 Convert MVC Videos with MVC Converter
Click the “Convert” button to start MVC file converting.
It is so easy to play MVC videos with MVC Player. Why not get MVC Converter to convert for enjoying MVC videos now?
how to change file extension from m4a to m4r, m2v to avi, 3g2 codec windows media player, mp3 to m4r converter mac, how to play mvi files, gsm to mp3 converter free download, arf player download, smv to mp4, swf to wav