Why Convert MKV to VCD Known Format?
It is quite annoying and frustrating when you try to play MKV files on VCD but find that they cannot be imported at all. Why it that? It is related to MKV file compatibility issues. MKV cannot be supported by VCD. So in order to play MKV videos in VCD freely, the best way is to convert MKV files to VCD supported formats.
What kind of formats VCD support? How to convert MKV to VCD format? This article will provide a clear guide for you.
The Perfect MKV to VCD Converter for Windows and Mac
VCD can play MPEG-1 videos. So in order to play .mkv files on VCD, we had better convert MKV to VCD MPEG-1. This wonderful MKV to VCD converter here is an ideal choice and a great helper.
This great MKV to VCD converter applies to:
- Convert MKV to VCD MPEG-1 to burn MKV files into VCD for playing.
- Convert other formats like MP4, AVI,WMV, MOV, FLV, VP9, AVCHD, WebM etc. to VCD MPEG-1 for VCD burning.
- Convert MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP4, DivX, Xvid, AVCHD, ASF, etc to MPEG-2 or VOB for DVD players.
- Convert MKV to MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV,MP3 etc. for various players, devices and video sharing sites like iTunes, WMP, VLC, QuickTime, iPhone, Android, PS4, Xbox, BlackBerry, video sharing websites, etc.
- Edit MKV freely: add audio track, remove black bar, merge multiple files into one, increase sound volume, add watermark, cut or trim videos etc.
- Convert MKV to other video audio formats or convert other formats to MKV.
- Convert among almost all kinds of video files with excellent video quality.
How to Convert MKV to VCD for Enjoying?
Free download MKV to VCD Converter. Install it on your computer. And then follow the guide below to do it.
Step 1 Add MKV Files
Click “Add File” to import files to the software. You can also drag and drop your files into the interface of the software.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format
To convert MKV to VCD format, click “Profile” drop-down button and choose the output format as VCD MPEG-1.
To convert MKV to DVD format, click “Profile” drop-down button and choose the output format as DVD Video.
Step 3 Convert MKV to VCD Format
Click “Convert” button to convert MKV to VCD MPEG-1.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
Customize MKV Files for Enjoying
- Click “Merge” tab to join files into one.
- Click “Trim” tab to cut or clip files.
- Click “Effect” to flip video vertically or horizontally, rotate video 90°, rotate video 180°, rotate video 270°.
- Click “Effect” – > “Watermark” to add or remove watermark and more.
- Click “Effect” – > “Crop” to crop videos, remove black bars and more.
- Click “Effect” – > “Image” to adjust image brightness, contrast etc.
- Click “Effect” – > “Subtitle” to add or remove subtitles.
- Click “Effect” – > “Audio” to add audio tracks.
- Go to “Setting…” tab to adjust audio channels, sample rate, audio bitrate, compress videos or audios and more.
More Advanced Features of MKV to VCD Converter
- Converts any video and audio formats for widely playback.
- A powerful and professional video and audio editor.
- Converts video files in 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, HD with fast speed.
- A great player to play various videos.
- A nice downloader to download online videos freely.
Convert MKV to Kodi with MKV to Kodi Converter
MKV to TV Converter: Play MKV on Any TV Easily
MKV to iPad Converter: Convert MKV to iPad Easily
RMVB to MKV Converter: Convert RMVB to MKV Easily
How to Convert MKV to DivX with MKV to DivX Converter?