Can TV Play MKV?
First of all, we need to figure out what kind of TV you are using. There are many kinds of TVs on the market. The typical types are: Android TV, Samsung TV, Roku TV, LG TV, Apple TV, Sony TV,
Panasonic TV, Google TV and so on.
Different TVs have different file format demands. Some of them do not play MKV files at all. Some of them claim they can support MKV files but with certain codec inside files. In a word, MKV files cannot be played on TVs without any problem.
How to Solve “MKV not Playing on TV“ Issues?
In order to play MKV on TV successfully, the good choice is to convert MKV files to various TV supported formats. In this way, you will need a wonderful MKV to TV Converter to help you deal with all kinds of MKV to TV issues. So here comes the article to help you.
The follow article will show you an excellent MKV to TV Converter for both Windows and Mac users. Meanwhile, there will be a step by step guide on how to use it to convert MKV to TV successfully.
The Powerful MKV to TV Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert TV unsupported MKV files to TV supported formats for enjoying.
- Convert TV unsupported MKV codec to TV supported codec or formats for playing.
- Convert MKV files to any TV formats like Apple TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Android TV, Samsung TV, Roku TV, Google TV etc.
- Convert any format like MP4, AVI, FLV, VOB, AVCHD, WebM etc. to TV known formats and codec for playback.
- Convert MKV with any video and audio codec to any format like AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, FLV, M4V, SWF, MP4, MP3, AAC, ALAC, FLAC etc. for enjoying MKV file on any player or device freely.
- Convert between any video audio format with super nice quality.
- Edit any video file with personal wish: rotate videos, combine files into one, split files into chapters, cut or clip files, adjust frame rate as 16:9 or 4:3, boost sound volume, adjust video and audio bitrate and resolution, remove black bars, compress files, add or remove watermark or subtitles and more.
Steps on How to Convert MKV to TV Easily
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to TV Converter. Launch the program and get started.
Step 1 Import Files
Click “Add File” to load files into the software.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button to select MKV format for TV.
If you need to edit videos, go to “Trim” “Crop” “Effect” “Merge” “Settings …” window to cut or crop videos, remove black bars, rotate files, compress files, add subtitles or watermarks to videos, join videos, increase videos quality/ sound volume, adjust video or audio channel or codec and more.
Step 3 Convert MKV to TV
Click “Convert” button to convert MKV files to TV.
Play MKV in TV
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files. Then you can transfer MKV files to your TV and enjoy them in any TV freely.
TV Types and Supported Formats
Samsung TV Supported Formats
Apple TV Supported Formats
Roku TV Supported and Unsupported Formats
Android TV Supported Formats