Overview of Avid and MP4
Avid is the short form of Avid media composer. It is a powerful video editing tools with long history. It has the feature to edit videos, audios, songs, musics, movies, films, chapters and so on. With advanced editing features and good user experience, Avid has been favored by people many years and is still quite popular.
There is no doubt that MP4 is the most widely used video formats. It is known as high compatibility. It can be played on many devices and software.
Can Avid Load MP4? Does Avid Import MP4?
Avid claims it can support MP4, AVI and MXF. So it should be no problem to import MP4 files for editing. However, we often fail to import MP4 to Avid. Why? The following article will give a reasonable explanation.
Why Avid cannot Import some MP4 Videos?
The reason why Avid cannot load some MP4 files is that the codec inside MP4 does not support by Avid. Avid can only load MP4 with MPEG-2 codec. If your MP4 files are with H.265, H.264 or other codec, Avid cannot edit them.
In order to import or load any MP4 to Avid with no trouble, the good choice is to convert Avid unknown MP4 files to Avid supported MP4 or AVI.
Convert MP4 to Avid for Editing on Windows and Mac
- Convert Avid unknown MP4 videos to Avid supported formats to easily solve “Avid cannot load or import Avid” issues.
- Except for MP4, convert Avid unsupported other formats like AVI, MKV, VOB, WMV, MOV, FLV, ASF, MTS etc. to Avid supported formats.
- MP4 converter: convert any video to MP4 or convert MP4 to any video audio format for enjoying.
- Convert video in batch one time with HD quality.
- Video audio converter for all formats: convert any formats to other formats for playing on any player, portable device or edit in any editing tool or upload to any video sharing sites.
- Extract sound or music from any video with nature audio sound.
- Edit MP4 videos: merge videos together, cut videos, crop videos, rotate videos, add/remove watermark to/from videos, adjust video channel, video and audio bitrate and resolution, add 3D effects and more.
Step by Step Guide to Convert MP4 to Avid for Editing
Free download MP4 to Avid Converter to your computer. Start it when you are ready.
Step 1 Import MP4 to Avid
Click “Add File” button to load MP4 files to the software.
Step 2 Set Output Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button to choose the format as MP4.
If you want to convert videos to other formats, choose the wished formats from “Profile” drop-down button.
Step 3 Edit MP4 Files (Optional)
- In “Trim” tab, clip or cut videos.
- In “3D”, do 3D effects to videos.
- In “Edit” tab, open “Crop” “Effect” “Watermark” “Audio” tab to adjust video zoom, adjust image brightness and sound volumes, and add watermark etc.
- In “Setting …” tab to adjust file bitrate, codec, resolution, channel and more.
Step 4 Convert MP4 to Avid
Click “Convert” button to convert MP4 to Avid for editing.
When the conversion is completed, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files and load them to Avid for enjoying.
It is very simple to fix MP4 to Avid issues with MP4 to Avid converter. If you are troubled by it, no more waiting, free download it to solve your MP4 Avid issues right now.
MP4 to VOB Converter for Windows and Mac