Can iTunes Play AVI Files?
If you import AVI files to iTunes, you will find iTunes cannot load them at all. According to Apple site, iTunes can play files with MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, ALAC, AIFF but AVI files.
To import AVI to iTunes without trouble, it is a wise choice to convert AVI to iTunes known formats. In this case, we need a professional AVI to iTunes Converter.
This article aims to provide a solution on how to convert AVI to iTunes. So the following passages will tell a wonderful AVI to iTunes converter. More than that, there is also a full guide about how to use it to convert AVI files to iTunes for your convenience.
Convert AVI to iTunes with AVI to iTunes Converter
The recommended AVI to iTunes Converter here has powerful features. It can convert among hundreds of video audio formats without any trouble. In addition, it also has wonderful editing features.
- Convert AVI files to iTunes formats like MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, AIFF, ALAC and more.
- Convert AVI files to play them on all versions of iTunes.
- Not just iTunes, it can also convert AVI to other Apple devices like iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, QuickTime etc.
- Convert AVI files to any format so that you can play AVI files on other players or devices except for Apple products freely.
- Convert lots of video audio formats to AVI to enjoy these files on AVI supported devices, players, software, apps and so on.
- Convert between any two popular video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, MXF, 3GPP, WTV, MPG, MKV, F4V, AMV, MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, APE, ALAC, AIFF, M4A and etc.
- Edit files easily: merge files, cut files, split files, add or remove watermark or subtitles, rotate files, crop files, adjust the video and audio bitrate and resolution, boost sound volume, compress files and more.
How to Convert AVI to iTunes to Play AVI on iTunes?
Free download AVI to iTunes Converter to your computer and install it.
Step 1 Import AVI Files
Click “Add File” button to add AVI videos.
Step 2 Set the Format as iTunes Supported
- Click “Profile” drop down button and select iTunes supported formats.
- To convert AVI to iTunes MOV, choose the format as MOV.
- To convert AVI to iTunes MP4, choose the format as MP4.
- To convert AVI to iTunes M4V, choose the format as M4V.
- To convert AVI to iTunes MP3, AIFF, ALAC, choose the format as MP3, AIFF, ALAC.
Step 3 Edit Files Easily
- Click “Trim” button to clip videos.
- Click “Crop” to to crop files easily.
- Click “Merge” button to join files into one.
- Choose “Split by Chapter” on the interface of MOV to iMovie converter by right click after loading your files there.
- Click “Watermark” to adjust watermark.
- Click “Subtitle” to add or remove them.
- Click “Setting…” to adjust sample rate or bitrate, increase volume, audio channels, compress files and so on.
Step 4 Convert AVI to iTunes with AVI to iTunes Converter
Click “Convert” button to convert AVI files to iTunes.
When the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
Convert AVI to Play AVI Files on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime etc.
- To convert AVI to iPhone, choose the format from iPhone category under “Profile” drop down button.
- To convert AVI to iPad or Apple TV, choose the format from iPad&Apple TV category under “Profile” drop down button.
- To convert AVI to iPod, choose the format from iPod category under “Profile” drop down button.
- To convert AVI to QuickTime, choose the format as MPEG4, DV, WAV, AIFF, AAC under “Profile” drop down button.
Make a Conclusion
You will never be bothered on how to convert AVI to iTunes issue if you get the recommended AVI to iTunes converter in this article. It can do you great favor. Why not free download it to convert AVI files to iTunes and play AVI files in iTunes right now?
Convert ASF to iTunes for Playback
How to Convert MTS to iTunes Freely?
Convert FLV to iTunes to Play FLV in iTunes Freely
Convert RMVB to iTunes to Play RMVB in iTunes Easily