How can I Convert Fraps Videos to YouTube?
It is known that Fraps can capture and screen videos with HD quality on Windows. Fraps videos use special codec so it is hard to manage them. In order to upload Fraps videos to YouTube, it is a better idea to convert Fraps videos to YouTube supported FLV or MP4 with YouTube admitted video quality and video size.
Therefore, this article details a professional Fraps to YouTube Converter as well as a full guide on how to convert Fraps videos to YouTube for customers.
Fraps to YouTube Converter for You
- Convert Fraps videos to YouTube FLV or MP4 to upload Fraps videos to YouTube for sharing.
- Compress Fraps files to smaller video size.
- Convert videos from Fraps to WMV, MKV, MOV, AVI, Xvid, VOB, SWF, MP3, FLAC, ALAC and many more video audio formats with high quality.
- Convert Fraps videos to other video sharing sites like Facebook, Vimeo and more.
- Convert among more than 300 video audio formats with zero quality loss.
- Trim, clip, merge, split, crop, rotate, and add watermark or effects to your video before sharing.
- Fraps to YouTube Converter is easy to use. Only few clicks are needed to finish converting Fraps files to YouTube.
Easy Steps to Convert Fraps to YouTube
Free download Fraps to YouTube (For Windows, For Mac) and run it. Start your trial when you are ready.
Step 1 Import Fraps Videos to Fraps to YouTube Converter
Click “Add File” button to load files. If you prefer an easy way, just drag and drop files to this software.
Step 2 Set MP4 or FLV as the Format
- To convert Fraps videos to YouTube, choose MP4 or FLV as the output format from “Profile” drop-down button.
- To convert among other video audio formats, load the files to the software and choose the corresponding output format from “Profile”.
Note: To do some editing, go to “Trim” “Crop” “Merge” “Effect” “Settings…” button to do it.
Step 3 Start Converting Fraps Files to YouTube
When all is ready, click “Convert” button to convert Fraps to YouTube Converter with Fraps to YouTube Converter.
When the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
How to Upload Fraps Videos to YouTube?
(1) Make sure this video is the one you want to upload to YouTube.
(2) Go to https://www.youtube.com/ and click “Sigh in” in the upper right corner.
(3) If you have already had one, choose your YouTube account to sign in. If you do not, just create a new one and sigh in again when you have your account.
(4) Confirm your sign in.
(5) Click “My channel” in the upper left corner of the page and click “Upload a video”. If you are the first time to upload your video to YouTube, you need to add channel description in “CHANNLE DESCRIPTION”. Then you can upload your video.
(6) Select the category, name, description, and tags for your video.
(7) Click “Publish” button when the video is finished uploading.
(8) Now you have uploaded your converted Fraps video to YouTube and it is ok to watch this video.
Fraps to MP4: How to Convert Fraps to MP4 on Mac/PC Easily?
can quicktime play mkv, dat file to mp3, how to play videos on ds, ismv to mp4, convert ape to wav mac, how to trim vlc video, convert mp4 to wma free, what are wrf files, m4v to mkv free