When people try to load Xvid files to iPad, they will get the massage that iPad does not recognize Xvid files at all. That is because iPad has strict limitation in file compatibility. Xvid is not its known format at all. In this way, they will seek Xvid to iPad converter for Xvid to iPad conversion purpose. However, it is too hard to find the most appropriate and professional one as there are too many kinds of converters.
So here comes this article. This passage will recommend a perfect Xvid to iPad Converter as well as a step by step guide on how to convert Xvid to iPad with it for you.
Xvid to iPad Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert Xvid to iPad MP4 or AVI to play Xvid files on any version of iPad freely.
- Convert Xvid to Apple devices supported MP4 to play Xvid in Apple devices like iPhone, iPod, Apple watch, iTunes, QuickTime, etc.
- Convert Xvid files to MP4 or AVI for playback in Android devices like Samsung series, BlackBerry, Xbox 360, PS4, Windows Phone, Zune and more devices.
- Convert Xvid files to play Xvid on Windows system like Windows Media Player or edit Xvid in Windows Movie Maker.
- Convert Xvid to play files Xvid on Mac system like QuickTime, Apple TV, or edit Xvid in iMovie etc.
- Convert Xvid to upload Xvid videos to YouTube, Dailymotion, eHow, Yahoo Video, and other video sharing websites.
- Convert other formats like WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, VP9, WebM, AVCHD etc. To iPad.
- Wonderful Xvid Converter: Convert Xvid from or to any format with high quality.
- Perfect video audio converter: Convert among almost all common video audio formats with high quality and fast speed.
- Excellent video editor: cut files, crop files, remove black bars, merge files, split files, rotate files, add effect/subtitle/watermark, boost sound volume, change audio channel, adjust volume/bitrate, add 3D effects, enhance videos, remove noise and more.
How to Convert Xvid to iPad with Xvid to iPad Converter?
Free download Xvid to iPad Converter and run it.
Step 1 Load Files
Click “Add File” button to import Xvid videos to the software.
Step 2 Select iPad as the Output Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and set iPad as the output format.
To play Xvid in iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes and Apple TV, choose output formats from “Apple iPhone”, “Apple iPad”, “Apple iPod” and “Apple TV” categories.
To play Xvid videos in other devices, choose the format from the relevant categories.
Step 3 Convert Xvid to iPad
Click “Convert” button to start converting files Xvid to iPad.
When Xvid to iPad conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
Optimize Files with Xvid to iPad Converter
- Click “Trim” button to cut videos.
- Click “Edit” -> “Rotate” button to rotate files 90/180/270/360 degrees.
- Click “Edit” -> “Crop” button to crop files.
- Click “Edit” -> “Watermark” button to add watermarks.
- Click “3D” button to do 3D effects for your files.
- Go to “Enhance” button to upscale resolution, remove file noise, or optimize file brightness and contrast.
- Press “Setting…” to adjust audio channel/bitrate/resolution/aspect ratio/frame rate/sample rate and more.
iPad supported Video and Audio Formats
(1) 264 video up to 720p @ 30 frames per second
Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
(2) MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels @ 30 frames per second
Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
(3) Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels @ 30 frames per second
Audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
(4) Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, MP3, AAC, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), HE-AAC (V1)
MKV to iPad Converter for Windows and Mac
Convert Xvid to MP4 with Wonderful Xvid to MP4 Converter