Why cannot open WMV on Android? How to play WMV on Android? All you need to do is to convert WMV to Android supported formats with a professional WMV to Android Converter. The following article will give clear explanations. Just follow the words to get your answers.
Why Android Cannot Play WMV Files?
It can be easily gotten that Android can support files with MP4, 3GP, MKV, WebM formats. As for WMV, Android does not support it at all. So in order to play WMV files on Android, there is no other choices but to convert WMV to Android supported MP4, 3GP, MKV, WebM with a nice WMV to Android Converter.
How to Convert WMV to Android Easily?
To help you play WMV files on Android successfully, this article recommend a professional WMV to Android Converter for both Windows and Mac users. Besides, here is also a step by step guide on how to convert WMV to Android supported MP4, 3GP, MKV, WebM with it.
WMV to Android Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert WMV to Android supported MP4 to play WMV files on Android phones and tablets easily, such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nexus, LG, Motorola, Sony, LG, Acer, Sharp, Amazon Kindle Fire etc.
- Convert WMV videos to Android supported formats in batch on Windows and Mac.
- Convert other videos to Android devices like FLV, AVI, DivX, MOV, MPG, MKV, VOB, ASF, MXF, AVCHD etc. for playing.
- Convert audio files to Android such as AAC, AC3, APE, ALAC, M4A, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, DTS, etc. for enjoying.
- Convert among all popular video audio formats for freely playback on any device or player like iPad, iPhone, iPod, iTunes, PS4, PSP, Xbox 360, QuickTime, Windows Media Player or editing in Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid, iMovie, Final Cut Pro and more.
- Edit files: merge files, split files, trim videos, crop videos, adjust video frame rate, rotate videos, add or remove subtitles, add watermark to videos, adjust sound volume, change bitrate or codec, adjust audio channels, set frame rate or sample rate or resolution etc.
Detailed Guide to Convert WMV to Android
Free download WMV to Android Converter and run it on computer.
Step 1 Import Files
Click “Add File” button to add files. Or simply drag and drop audio file to the main interface of the software.
Step 2 Choose the Format as Android Known Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and set the format as MP4, 3GP, MKV, WebM from “Android” category.
Step 3 Convert WMV to Android
Click “Convert” button to convert WMV files to Android.
When the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
Make Some Video Editing with WMV to Android Converter
- Trim Files: Click “Trim” button to cut videos.
- Crop Files: Click “Crop” button to change the zoom mode to 16:9 or 4:3. You can also remove black bars here.
- Merge Files: Click “Merge” button to join files together.
- Split Files: Right click “Split by Chapters” on the interface to split files into parts.
- Boost Sound Volume: Click “Setting…” button to increase sound volume.
- Compress Files: Click “Setting…” button to change bitrate, resolution etc.
- Adjust Sound Channels: Click “Setting…” button to change sound volume.
- Rotate Files: Click “Rotate” button to rotate files 90/180/270/360 degrees.
- Add Watermark or Subtitle: Click “Watermark” or “Subtitle” button to add them.
The recommended WMV to Android Converter can do a great favor to people who want to convert WMV to Android for enjoying. With the help of it, all WMV to Android converting issues can be easily solved.
- Need to play .wmv files on my Android phone but I cannot transfer them at all. Any advice?
- I want to import some WMV videos to my Nexus phone. I tried many times but still cannot find any .wmv file on Nexus. Why?
- I would like to share a WMV movie to my friend. His Kindle Fire does not support WMV file. How to share my movie to him?
- Where can I find a nice WMV to Android converter? I prefer to convert WMV files to my Sony phone. Can someone help?
- I hope to convert lots of WMV files to Sharp TV for playing. How to find a software that can convert them in batch one time. There are so many of them. I do not want to finish them one by one. Any helpful tips will be thankful.