Fail to import WMA to Spotify for playing? Need a solution to solve WMA to Spotify converting issues? Wonder where to find a professional and trust worthy WMA to Spotify converter to convert WMA to Spotify supported format? Want a step by step guide to convert WMA to Spotify for playback?
If you are facing similar problems with the above, this article will be a life savor for you. In the following pages you will be recommended a very professional and easy-to-use WMA to Spotify Converter. Not just that, you will also be guided on how to use it with detailed steps.
WMA to Spotify Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert WMA to Spotify MP3 with bravo sound quality.
- Convert WMA files to Spotify MP3 in batch with super fast speed.
- Convert other formats like AAC, WMA, M4A, FLAC, OGG, RA, AU, AC3, etc. to Spotify MP3 for playing.
- Convert WMA to other audio formats or convert other audio formats to WMA freely.
- Convert WMA successfully for playback on any player, devices or sharing sites.
- Convert among hundreds of video audio formats easily for better experience.
- Extract sound or audio from any video formats like MP4, WMV, MKV, VOB, AVI, FLV, VP9 etc.
- Edit files freely: trim or cut files, adjust sound volume, bitrate, frame rate etc.
How to Convert WMA to Spotify with Full Steps?
Free download WMA to Spotify Converter. Get the software ready.
Step 1 Add WMA Files
Click “Add File” button to add your files to the program.
Step 2 Set the Output Format
In the “Profile” drop-down button, choose the output format as MP3.
Notice: This WMA to Spotify converter also allows you to convert among other audio formats. Just choose the right output format according to your needs.
Step 3 Convert WMA to Spotify
Click “Convert” button to convert WMA to Spotify.
If you need to convert WMA to Spotify in batch, simply choose all the added files before clicking “Convert” button.
To get the converted files, click “Open Folder” to find them.
Edit Files before Converting
- Trim Files: Click “Trim” button to cut files.
- Merge Files: Check the files you want to merge into one in the task list, and then choose “Merge into one file” button at the right bottom to join files together.
- Adjust Sound Volume: Click “Edit” button to adjust sound volume there.
- Change Bitrate, Channle/Frame Rate: Press “Setting…” button to change encoder, sample rate, bitrate, channel etc.
- Change Output File Destination: Click “Browse…” button to adjust it.
What do You Know about WMA and Spotify?
- WMA: Its full name is Windows Media Audio. WMA is a lossless audio format with multichannel and high resolution. It has high compatibility with Windows Media Player but still has file limitation when playing on other devices. In this way, it is a good choice to convert WMA to other formats for better compatibility.
- Spotify: With Spotify, you have the free access to millions of songs and podcasts. You can make your own playlist, customize music according to your hobby and enjoy music anywhere anytime. However, Spotify has format limitation and has better compatibility with MP3. So if your files are not with .mp3 file extension, you had better convert them to Spotify known .mp3 format.
Make a Conclusion
Under the help of WMA to Spotify, you can easily play WMA files on Spotify. Why not free download it to convert WMA to Spotify right now?