Need to convert TS to AAC for enjoying music? Want to extract sound from TS videos to AAC for playing on iTunes? Dream a great TS to AAC converter to convert TS files to AAC for playback on iPad, iTunes, iPod etc.?
If you are have similar issues, this article is what you are looking for. The following article will recommend a professional TS to AAC Converter and a step by step guide on how to use it to convert TS to AAC easily.
Excellent TS to AAC Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert TS to AAC for playing music on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes etc.
- Convert TS files to AAC for enjoying on Windows Media Player, VLC, Apple TV, QuickTime and so on.
- Besides converting TS to AAC, it can also convert TS to other audio formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC, WMA, AAC etc. for enjoying sound in TS files on any devices or players freely.
- TS to AAC converter enables to convert other formats to AAC easily like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, AVCHD, SWF, FLAC, AU, AC3 etc. to play them with no limitation.
- Support converting among hundreds of video audio formats with excellent image quality and sound effects.
- Edit files easily: merge files, cut files, compress files, split files, adjust sound volume, change audio channel/bitrate/sample rate etc.
How to Convert TS to AAC on Windows and Mac?
Free download TS to AAC Converter and run it.
Step 1 Load Files
Click “Add Files” button to load files to the tool.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format
Click “Profile” drop down button to set AAC as the format.
Step 3 Convert TS to AAC
Click “Convert” button to convert TS files to AAC.
Do File Editing before Conversion
- Click “Trim” button to cut or clip files.
- Click “Edit” -> “Volume” button to increase or decrease sound volume.
- Click “Merge into one” to merge files into one big file.
- Click “Setting…” to change audio channel, sample rate, audio bitrate, compress audio and more.
What is TS?
TS is the short form of Transport Stream which means streaming files. TS format is often used to store videos on DVD. TS format is powerful in streaming and can support streaming audio, video, and data output at the same time. However, TS files have poor file compatibility and cannot be played and supported by many players and devices. So it is a good choice to convert TS files to a more popular format for enjoying without limitation.
Why Convert TS to AAC?
There are wonderful music in TS videos. People want to extract them to enjoy without limitation. It is a pity that TS files have poor file limitation and cannot be played freely. By comparison, AAC format has good support for many players like Windows Media Player, VLC etc. Besides, AAC file extension is the default encoding method of Apple iTunes for music files. One more thing, AAC file has smaller file size and no more space needed. So it is the best choice for Apple products like iPad, iPod, iPhone, iTunes, QuickTime, Apple TV etc.
Here are some needs on converting TS to AAC for your reference:
- I like the song in my DVD TS file very much. I want to extract it with .aac format and play it on iTunes. What should I do?
- I would like to convert TS to an audio for playing on my iPod and iPhone. Which one should I use? MP3? AAC? FLAC?
- How to enjoy TS music in VLC? I prefer to converting TS to AAC format.
Make a Conclusion
In a word, it is an ideal choice to convert TS to AAC with the above TS to AAC converter. Why not free try it and enjoy music in TS files with no limitation?