Why People Want to Convert SWF to NDS?
Still troubled by NDS SWF problem? Badly need an easy-to-use SWF to NDS Converter? Looking for a detailed guide on how to convert SWF files to Nintendo DS?
The following article will show you a powerful SWF to NDS Converter and a step by step guide on how to use it to convert SWF to NDS without any fussy steps.
SWF to NDS Converter for Windows and Mac
- Brilliant NDS SWF Converter: Convert any SWF whatever HD SWF, 4K SWF, 2D SWF, 3D SWF to NDS with high quality. Besides, this tool also supports converting SWF files to NDS in batch.
- Excellent Nintendo DS Converter: Convert other video audio formats to NDS like convert AVI files to NDS, convert MP4 files to NDS, convert audios in MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC etc. to NDS with happy experience.
- Powerful SWF Converter: Convert SWF to Android, convert SWF to DVD, convert SWF to MP4, FLV, MOV, ASF, DV, MKV, WebM, MP3, WAV, M4A, etc.
- Professional built-in editor: Perform as wonderful video audio editor which helps you to edit files like trim, crop, combine, split, add 3D effects, enhance videos, adjust volume, add or remove subtitle, change audio channel, etc.
- Video Audio Converter for any system: SWF to NDS Converter is a powerful total video audio converter that can convert among all the popular video audio formats with any hassle. Apart from that, it has support for both Windows and Mac. Of course, Windows 10 and macOS Sierra are included.
How to Convert SWF to NDS with NDS SWF Converter?
Step 1 Load SWF Files
There are two methods to add files:
- Method 1: Just drag and drop video or audio file to it.
- Method 2: Click “Add File” to import files to the software.
Note: To batch convert files, you can drag or drop the whole folder to this converter or you can choose to click “Add File” -> “Add Folder” to get files in.
Step 2 Select NDS DPG as Format
To convert SWF to NDS, go to “Profile” drop-down button and choose the output format as NDS DPG from “Wii and DS” category according to your Nintendo DS.
Step 3 Optimize Files with SWF to NDS Converter
- Go to “Trim” tab to cut or clip files.
- Go to “Enhance” tab to optimize brightness and contrast, remove video noise, upscale resolution and more.
- Go to “3D” tab to do 3D effects.
- Go to “Edit” – > “Rotate” to flip video vertically or horizontally, rotate video 90°, rotate video 180°, rotate video 270°.
- Go to “Edit” – > “Watermark” to add or remove watermark and more.
- Go to “Edit” – > “Crop” to crop videos, remove black bars and more.
- Go to “Edit” – > “Effect” to adjust image brightness, contrast etc.
- Go to “Setting…” tab to adjust audio channels, sample rate, audio bitrate, compress videos or audios and more.
Step 4 Begin DNS SWF Conversion
Click “Convert” button to convert SWF files to NDS.
What is NDS?
The full name of NDS is Nintendo DS. It is a 32-bit dual-screen handheld game console developed and released by Nintendo. Its main competitor was Sony’s PlayStation Portable as part of the seventh generation era.
NDS default and only recognized format is DPG. There are four kinds of .dpg format according to Nintendo DS system for now.
- (1) NDS DPG Video (*.dpg)
- (2) NDS DPG2 Video (*.dpg): Support Work on Moon shell 1.71 or above.
- (3) NDS DPG3 Video (MP2 Audio) (*.dpg): Be compatible with Moon shell 1.71 or above.
- (4) NDS DPG4 Video (*.dpg): Work on Moon shell 2.0 or above.