Why Convert SWF to DVD?
SWF is a typical Adobe Flash format. It is a video format used for multimedia, vector graphics and Action Script. SWF format has a wide usage in life but limited by its compatibility. When importing SWF to DVD for burning, all kinds of issues will come. Here are some typical examples.
- Badly need a solution to burn SWF to DVD for storing. I cannot load SWF videos at all.
- Can someone help me in converting SWF files into DVD? I do this for one of my clients. Urgent!
- Anyone know a wonderful SWF to DVD converter that will allow you to convert SWF to DVD?
- I’m hoping some useful suggestions for me. I’m trying to find a way to convert a .swf file to DVD. Thank you.
- I’m trying to figure out how to convert SWF to DVD. Which is the best SWF to DVD converter?
If you are facing the similar problems, this passage will do you a great favor. The following article aims to tell a wonderful SWF to DVD converter to solve SWF to DVD problems. Besides, there will be a step by step guide on how to use it to convert SWF to DVD without any fussy steps for your reference.
SWF to DVD Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert SWF to DVD supported VOB, MP4, MP3 etc. with bravo video quality and satisfied speed for burning.
- Batch convert SWF to DVD for enjoying.
- Merge separated SWF files into one big file.
- Convert other video audio files to DVD formats for burning.
- Convert SWF files to MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV,MP3 etc. for various players, devices and video sharing sites like iTunes, WMP, VLC, QuickTime, iPhone, Android, PS4, Xbox, BlackBerry, video sharing websites, etc.
- Converts any video and audio formats for widely playback.
- Work as a powerful and professional video and audio editor.
Steps to Convert SWF to DVD with DVD SWF Converter
Free download and install SWF to DVD Converter. After launch it, just follow the three steps to start converting.
Step 1 Load SWF Files
Click “Add File” to import files to the software.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format
To convert SWF to DVD, go to “Profile” drop-down button and choose the output format as DVD VOB (*.vob).
Step 3 Optimize Files with SWF to DVD Converter
- Go to “Merge into one file” tab join files together.
- Go to “Trim” tab to cut or clip files.
- Go to “Enhance” tab to optimize brightness and contrast, remove video noise, upscale resolution and more.
- Go to “3D” tab to do 3D effects.
- Go to “Edit” – > “Rotate” to flip video vertically or horizontally, rotate video 90°, rotate video 180°, rotate video 270°.
- Go to “Edit” – > “Watermark” to add or remove watermark and more.
- Go to “Edit” – > “Crop” to crop videos, remove black bars and more.
- Go to “Edit” – > “Effect” to adjust image brightness, contrast, boost sound volume etc.
- Go to “Setting…” tab to adjust audio channels, sample rate, audio bitrate, compress videos or audios and more.
Step 4 Convert SWF to DVD
Click “Convert” button to convert SWF files to DVD.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.