Why Fail to Import OGG to iTunes?
When you try to play OGG in iTunes, you will find that iTunes cannot add OGG files at all. That is because iTunes can play audios with MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, ALAC format. It is clear that OGG is not supported by iTunes at all.
In order to open OGG files in iTunes, you need a OGG to iTunes Converter to convert OGG files to iTunes MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, ALAC. You are so lucky that the following article will show a wonderful OGG to iTunes Converter. Besides, there is also a full guide on how to use it to convert OGG files to iTunes easily.
The Best OGG to iTunes Converter
- The recommended OGG to iTunes Converter provides the best solution to import OGG files to iTunes. It is friendly to both Windows and Mac users.
- Easily convert OGG to iTunes supported formats MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, ALAC etc.
- Convert OGG audios to any version of iTunes for playing.
- Convert OGG files to any lossy or lossless format, such as FLAC, ALAC, AC3, M4R, WMA etc.
- Import OGG to iTunes to play or stream OGG to iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV from iTunes.
- Great OGG converter: convert OGG to other formats or convert any audio to OGG freely.
- Help convert other iTunes unsupported formats like FLAC, DTS, MKA etc. to iTunes friendly formats for playback.
- Extract audio from any format: it can extract sound or music from any video audio formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, FLV, AVCHD, WTV, M4R, MP2, M4A etc.
- Convert between any two formats with high quality.
- Edit files freely: trim or cut files, adjust sound volume or channel, merge files into one, compress audios and so on.
How to Convert OGG to iTunes MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, ALAC?
Free download OGG to iTunes Converter to your computer. Then launch the program to start using it.
Step 1 Load OGG to OGG to iTunes Converter
Click “Add Files” button to import OGG files.
Step 2 Set the Format as MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, ALAC
To convert OGG to iTunes, click “Profile” and set the output formats as MP3 or AAC or AIFF or WAV or ALAC etc.
Step 3 Edit Files (Optional)
- Go to “Trim” window to cut files or remove ads.
- Go to “Merge into one file” window to join files together.
- Go to “Edit” window increase or decrease sound volume.
- Go to “Setting…” window to compress audio, adjust video and audio bitrate, codec, channel and more.
Step 4 Convert OGG to iTunes with OGG to iTunes Converter
Click “Convert” button to convert OGG to iTunes MP3, ALAC, WAV, AIFF.
You can get the converted files by opening “Open Folder”.
Import or Transfer OGG Files to iTunes
There are two ways to play OGG files in iTunes.
- Method One:
Start iTunes. Click “File” – >” Add to Library” to load the files there. Now you can play OGG files in iTunes now.
- Method Two:
Drag and drop the converted file or folder to iTunes window. And you can find that all the files will be listed on the interface of iTunes. Click “Play” button to enjoy now.