MTS files are featured with HD quality. They often from Sony and Panasonic HD camcorders. Blu-ray discs often use .mts for storing high definition videos. MTS videos provides people bravo quality for enjoyment.
However, MTS files cannot be played on many devices and players including Apple iPad. How to play MTS on iPad? The answer is quite simple: convert MTS files to iPad supported format with a professional MTS to iPad Converter. Where to get a reliable MTS to iPad Converter? Come to the following article. The following article will recommend a wonderful MTS to iPad Converter as well as a simple way on how to convert MTS to iPad on Windows and Mac with simple clicks.
Video and Audio Formats Supported by iPad
According to Apple statement, iPad can play files with the following formats: MP4, MOV, M4V(with H.264, MPEG-4), AVI(with M-JPEG, ulaw, PCM), MP3, MP3 VBR, AAC, Protected AAC, Audible (formats 2,3,4 and enhanced), Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV.
As for other formats not listed here, there is no other options but to convert them to iPad supported formats above for enjoying them on iPad.
MTS to iPad Converter for Windows and Mac
This wonderful MTS to iPad Converter can deal with MTS to iPad converting issues easily. It can work perfectly for both Windows and Mac users. Here are more features for you.
- Convert MTS to iPad MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI etc. to play MTS files on any version of iPad without limitation.
- Convert any MTS (HD, 4K, 3D) to iPad MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI etc. for playback on iPad.
- Convert MTS to MP4 or AVI to play MTS in iPhone, iPod, Apple watch, iTunes, QuickTime, etc.
- Convert MTS files to play MTS files on devices like Samsung series, BlackBerry, Xbox 360, PS4, Windows Phone, Android phones and so on.
- Help convert MTS videos to play MTS in Windows Media Player, VLC and so on.
- Support converting MTS files to edit them in Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas etc.
- Wonderful MTS Converter: Convert MTS from or to any format with high quality.
- Convert other formats like 3GP, MPG, MKV, WMV, VOB, WebM, AVCHD, ProRes, MXF, WTV, RM, R3D etc. to iPad.
- Convert among almost all common video audio formats freely.
- Edit files: cut files, crop files, remove black bars, merge files, split files, rotate files, add effect/subtitle/watermark, boost sound volume, change audio channel, adjust volume/bitrate, add 3D effects, enhance videos, remove noise and more.
Full Guide on How to Convert MTS to iPad with MTS to iPad Converter
Free download MTS to iPad Converter. Make it run on your computer.
Step 1 Load Files
Click “Add File” button to import MTS videos to the software.
Step 2 Select iPad as the Output Format
- Click “Profile” drop-down button and set the format from “Apple iPad” category.
- To play MTS on iPhone, set the format from “Apple iPhone” categories.
- To play MTS on iPod, set the format from “Apple iPod” categories.
- To play MTS on Apple TV, set the formats from “Apple TV” categories.
- To convert MTS files to other formats, choose the format from the relevant categories.
Step 3 Edit MTS Files (Optional)
- Click “Trim” button to cut videos.
- Click “Rotate” button to rotate files 90/180/270/360 degrees.
- Click “Crop” button to crop files.
- Click “Watermark” button to add watermarks.
- Click “3D” button to do 3D effects for your files.
- Go to “Enhance” button to upscale resolution, remove file noise, or optimize file brightness and contrast.
- Press “Setting…” to adjust audio channel/bitrate/resolution/aspect ratio/frame rate/sample rate, boost sound volume and more.
Step 4 Convert MTS to iPad
Click “Convert” button to convert MTS videos to iPad.
To get the converted files, click “Open Folder” button and find them there.
Make a Conclusion
Don’t you think it is easy to convert MTS to iPad with the help of this excellent MTS to iPad Converter? Do not hesitate any more. Free download it to start enjoying right now.