Why Convert MP4 to AIFF?
Sometimes we just want to enjoy music or sound in MP4 files on our iPad, iPod, iPhone and other Apple devices. In this way, we need to convert MP4 videos to Apple supported AIFF audio format for playing.
To convert MP4 to AIFF, we need a reliable MP4 to AIFF converter to help us. This article aims to introduce an excellent MP4 to AIFF converter. In addition, there is also a step by step guide on how to convert MP4 to AIFF on Windows and Mac with it easily.
The Wonderful MP4 to AIFF Converter for You
- Easily convert MP4 to AIFF to play on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes, QuickTime etc.
- Support converting MP4 to other audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, OGG, ALAC, AAC, AC3, M4A and so on.
- Help convert MP4 videos to any video formats such as MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV, VP9, AVCHD, MKV, DV, DivX, VP9, H.265 and so on for freely playing.
- Convert any video audio to AIFF or convert AIFF to any audio format without problem.
- Split MP4 files: split MP4 videos into different parts.
- Merge MP4 videos: join several MP4 files into one big file for converting.
- Excellent video audio converter: support converting almost all the video audio formats with no quality loss.
- Nice video editor: merge, cut, crop, rotate, compress, add watermark/effect/subtitle/music, remove audio/subtitle, change audio channel/bitrate/sample rate/video size, adjust volume, optimize image, remove noise, add 3D effects, take snapshot, etc.
How to Convert MP4 to AIFF on Windows and Mac?
The following is a step by step guide on how to convert MP4 files to AIFF successfully for both Windows and Mac users.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to AIFF Converter and run it.
Step 1 Load MP4 Files
Click “Add Files” button to load files to the tool.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format as AIFF
Click “Profile” drop down button to set AIFF as the format.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to AIFF
Click “Convert” button to convert MP4 files to AIFF.
Edit Files before Converting with MP4 to AIFF Converter
- Click “Trim” button to cut or trim videos.
- Click “Edit” -> “Rotate” button to rotate files.
- Click “Edit” -> “Crop” button to crop files, remove black bars or adjust zoom mode to 16:9 or 4:3.
- Click “Edit” -> “Watermark” button to add or remove watermarks.
- Click”3D” button to do 3D effects for your files.
- Click “Enhance” button to upscale resolution, remove file noise, or optimize file brightness and contrast.
- Click “Merge into one file” to merge files into one big file.
- Click “Setting…” to adjust parameters like change audio channel, adjust file bitrate, resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, sample rate and more.
This excellent MP4 to AIFF Converter is very friendly to users needing to convert MP4 files to AIFF whether on Windows or Mac. Do not hesitate. Free download it to have a try right now.