Does iPhone Support MOV Files? Can you Transfer MOV Videos to iPhone?
iPhone is one of the most popular cell phones all over the world. There are a series of iPhone. It is popular with fluent system, HD quality, nature sound effects, all kinds of user friendly factors and so on. There is no doubt that iPhone is one of the best choice for cell phone fans.
iPhone can load files in H.264, MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, and AAC. But we may still fail when transfer MOV files to iPhone. Why? The following paragraph will clearly describe the reasons.
Why Sometimes Can’t Transfer MOV to iPhone?
- Reason One: Unsupported codec or parameters
MOV is a file format with complex video audio codec and parameters. iPhone has strict requirements with codec and parameters (frame rate, resolution, bitrate, and frequency). If they are incompatible with iPhone demands, it is very common that you fail to transfer MOV files to iPhone.
- Reason Two: Unsafe or corrupted MOV files
If your MOV files are from unknown sites or have unclear source, they may contain dangerous factor like virus that can hurt your iPhone. iPhone will refuse to play them for safety. There are also some MOV files that maybe corrupted or damaged when storing. Those files are not supported by iPhone, neither.
In one word, before transferring MOV to iPhone, check your MOV files to make sure they are OK. As for the good files with iPhone unsupported codec or parameters, get one professional MOV to iPhone Converter to convert MOV to iPhone supported formats for playing.
How to Convert MOV to iPhone on Mac and Windows?
To convert MOV to iPhone to play all kinds of MOV files on iPhone successfully, this article will show an excellent MOV to iPhone Converter. Besides, there will be a step by step guide on how to use it on Windows and Mac.
Here are the wonderful features of this great MOV to iPhone Converter.
- Convert iPhone unsupported MOV to iPhone supported MOV for playing.
- Convert iPhone unknown MOV to iPhone known H.264, MP4, M4V, MP3, and AAC.
- Convert any MOV files to iPhone formats to import MOV to iPhone.
- Convert MOV to all versions of iPhone easily.
- Batch convert MOV files to iPhone successfully.
- MOV converter: convert MOV to any format or convert any format to MOV to play them in any player, device or edit or upload freely.
- Video audio converter: convert among almost all the video and audio formats successfully like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, ASF, DivX, AVCHD, WTV, 3GP, MPG, Xvid, F4V, SWF, VP9, OGM, WebM, M4A, APE, AAC, AC3, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, WAV, WMA, 3GA etc.
- Video editor: merge videos, split videos, cut videos, trim videos, adjust video frame rate, rotate videos, add or remove subtitles, add watermark to videos, adjust sound/video/audio bitrate/codec/channels/frame rate/ sample rate/resolution/aspect ratio etc.
Steps to Convert MOV to iPhone for Transferring
Free download MOV to iPhone Converter. Get it started when you are ready.
Step 1 Import MOV to iPhone MKV Converter
Click “Add File” button to add files. Or simply drag and drop audio file to the main interface of the software.
Step 2 Set the Output Format
Set the output format from “Profile” drop-down button.
To convert iPhone unsupported MOV to supported MOV, choose MOV from “iPhone” category.
To convert MOV to iPhone supported H.264, MP4, M4V, MP3 or AAC, choose the right format from “iPhone” or “General Audio” category.
Step 3 Convert MOV to iPhone
Click “Convert” button to start MOV to iPhone converting.
Transfer MOV to iPhone for Enjoying
When the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files to transfer them to iPhone.
Play MOV on Apple iPad, iPod, iTunes, Apple TV and more Freely
In order to play MOV files freely on any Apple devices like iPad, iPod, Apple TV, iTunes and more, a good choice is to use the above wonderful MOV to iPhone converter to convert them to Apple devices supported formats for enjoying. In this way, you will solve how to play MOV files on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes, Apple TV etc. forever.