Why Cannot Transfer MKV to iPad?
MKV is a very popular video format with its marvelous data like video data, audio data, subtitle data, picture data, meta data etc. MKV files can be played on many devices and players. However, if we try to play MKV files on iPad, we cannot import MKV files to iPad at all. It is because iPad does not support MKV files.
What Video and Audio Formats can be Played on iPad?
Here are the video audio formats supported by Apple iPad.
- Input Audio Formats: MP3, MP3 VBR, AAC, Protected AAC, Audible (formats 2,3,4 and enhanced), Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
- Input Video Formats: MP4, MOV, M4V with H.264, MPEG-4, AVI with M-JPEG, ulaw, PCM
How to Convert MKV to iPad for Playing?
It is quite clear from above that MKV files cannot be played on iPad. So in order to play MKV files on iPad freely, a recommended solution is to convert MKV files to iPad MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI etc. with a wonderful MKV iPad Converter.
How to get a trust-worthy MKV to iPad Converter? The following article will help you. Here will show you a perfect MKV to iPad Converter as well as a step by step guide on how to convert MKV to iPad with it for you.
MKV to iPad Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert MKV to iPad MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI etc. to play MKV files on any version of iPad freely.
- Convert MKV, HD MKV, 3D MKV, 4K MKV to iPad MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI etc. for playback on iPad with bravo effects.
- Convert any MKV files to HD or 3D MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI etc. to enjoy high quality or 3D effects files in iPad.
- Convert MKV to Apple devices supported MP4 or AVI to play MKV in other Apple devices like iPhone, iPod, Apple watch, iTunes, QuickTime, etc.
- Convert MKV files to MP4 or AVI for playback or editing in players or devices like Samsung series, BlackBerry, Xbox 360, PS4, Windows Phone, Android phones, Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas etc.
- Wonderful MKV Converter: Convert MKV from or to any format with high quality.
- Convert other formats like WMV, FLV, VOB, VP9, WebM, AVCHD, ProRes, OGV, OGM, MXF, WTV, RM, VCD etc. to iPad.
- Perfect video audio converter: Convert among almost all common video audio formats freely.
- Excellent video editor: cut files, crop files, remove black bars, merge files, split files, rotate files, add effect/subtitle/watermark, boost sound volume, change audio channel, adjust volume/bitrate, add 3D effects, enhance videos, remove noise and more.
How to Convert MKV to iPad with MKV to iPad Converter?
Free download MKV to iPad Converter. Get it started.
Step 1 Load Files
Click “Add File” button to import MKV videos to the software.
Step 2 Select iPad as the Output Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and set the format from “Apple iPad” category.
To play MKV in iPhone, iPod, iTunes and Apple TV, choose output formats from “Apple iPhone”, “Apple iPod” and “Apple TV” categories.
To convert MKV to other formats, choose the format from the relevant categories.
Step 3 Convert MKV to iPad
Click “Convert” button to start converting files MKV to iPad.
When MKV to iPad conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
How to Edit Files with MKV to iPad Converter?
- Click “Trim” button to cut videos.
- Click “Rotate” button to rotate files 90/180/270/360 degrees.
- Click “Crop” button to crop files.
- Click “Watermark” button to add watermarks.
- Click “3D” button to do 3D effects for your files.
- Go to “Enhance” button to upscale resolution, remove file noise, or optimize file brightness and contrast.
- Press “Setting…” to adjust audio channel/bitrate/resolution/aspect ratio/frame rate/sample rate and more.
MKV to iPad Converter provides the simplest way to solve playing MKV files in iPad issues. If you are seeking for a solution on how to convert MKV to iPad, why not free download it to have a try right now?