What is M2V File Format?
M2V is an MPEG-2 video file describing a combination of lossy video compression and lossy audio data compression methods. M2V format contains only the video and no audio or subtitle data. M2V file format are quite common when using DVD authoring tools as they require audio and video to be stored in separate files.
M2V files have bad compatibility and cannot be directly played on computers, portable devices, media players or be edited in video editing software or burn into DVD or upload to YouTube. In order to solve M2V issues, we had better to convert M2V to MP4, convert M2V to AVI, convert M2V to MOV, convert M2V to WMV, convert M2V to VOB, and convert M2V to MP3, etc. with a professional M2V Converter. This article will introduce an easy guide on how to convert M2V files to play M2V files on Windows and Mac with a powerful M2V Video Converter and M2V Player.
M2V Converter for Windows and Mac
M2V Video Converter can convert M2V files to almost all the video and audio formats on Windows and Mac without quality loss. In addition, the nice M2V File Converter is a wonderful M2V Player that enables to freely play M2V files without time and device limitation. Furthermore, this wonderful M2V Converter has both Mac OS X and Windows version.
Advantages of M2V Video Converter
- M2V to WMV Converter – Convert M2V files to WMV, AVI, MP4 to play M2V videos on portable devices iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Creative Zen, Zune, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Microsoft Surface, Apple TV, Pocket PC, Xbox, Archos and so on and media players like VLC, Windows Media Player.
- M2V iMovie – Convert M2V to MP4, MOV, MPEG with M2V to MP4 Converter to import M2V to iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro etc . for editing.
- M2V DVD – Convert M2V files to burn M2V files to DVDs.
- M2V YouTube – Convert M2V videos to FLV, MPG, AVI with M2V to AVI Converter to upload M2V videos to video sharing sites like YouTube, Facebook, eHow, BBC, Bing, Yahoo and more.
- Convert M2V files to other video or audio formats like convert M2V to MKV, VOB, Xvid, DivX, RM, F4V, Apple ProRes MOV, WebM, H.264, 3GP, VP8, AVCHD videos and more or convert M2V to MP3, WAVFLAC, OGG, AIFF, RU, AAC, AC3, WMA, and etc.
- M2V Player – Play M2V videos with M2V Video Player freely.
- M2V Video and Audio Joiner – Add M2V separated videos and audios together.
- Subtitle Adder – add subtitles to M2V files.
- M2V Video Editor -Join M2V files together, cut off M2V files, split M2V files into chapters, adjust M2V screen, add or remove watermark , increase M2V file quality/ sound volume, adjust video or audio channel or codec, rotate M2V files, compress M2V files and more.
How to Convert M2V Videos with M2V Converter Successfully?
The following article is a nice guide on how to convert M2V to MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, VOB, MP3, and more to freely play MOV with the professional M2V Video Converter and M2V Player.
Step 1 Get M2V File Converter
Free download M2V Converter (for Windows, for Mac), install and run it.
Step 2 Import M2V Files to M2V Video Converter
Option One: Just drag and drop M2V videos to the interface of M2V to MP4 Converter.
Option Two: Click the “Add File” or “Add Folder” button to add the M2V files or folders to the software.
If you choose to import files by “Add File” button, click “Add File(s)” or “Add Folder” first, then in the “Select Video File” tab, set “All Files(*.*)” after “File Name(N)” instead of the default “All Supported Files” and add your files to the software for converting.
Step 3 Choose AVI, MP4, WMV, VOB, MOV, MP3 and More as the Desired Format
Click “Profile” drop down button and set the video format you prefer with M2V to MOV Converter.
Tips: You can edit M2V files in “Trim” “Crop” “Effect” “Settings …” button as you wish.
Step 4 Convert M2V Files with M2V to AVI Converter
Press the “Convert” button to finish M2V file converting.
Add Audios to M2V Video with M2V Converter
As far as we know, M2V contains only videos and no audios or subtitle data. To add audios or subtitles to M2V files, you can follow the steps:
- First, import M2V files to M2V Converter and set your desired formats.
- Second, go to “Effect” tab. To add audios for your M2V videos, find “Audio” and click “+” to add your sound track. To add subtitles to your M2V files, find “Subtitle” and click “+” to add your subtitles.
- Third, click “OK” to save the settings.
- Fourth, when all is done, click the “Convert” button to start M2V converting.
Play M2V Videos with M2V Player
Add M2V Files to M2V Player and click the “Play” button, you can easily play M2V videos.
If you prefer play others files with M2V Video Player, just drag them into the player for enjoying.
M3U8 Player – Play M3U8 Files on Windows and Mac Freely
HEVC to Roku Converter: Convert HEVC to Roku for Playing
3gpp audio player android, convert m3u file to mp3, mka player, open flac files in itunes, m4a to m4r, 3gpp mp3, youtube windows media player, how to convert m3u8 to mp4, wtv to mkv