Can Plex Play FLV? Does Plex Open FLV Videos?
If you try to add FLV videos to Plex, you will find they are not listed on the library at all. Why? That is because FLV files cannot be opened by Plex Media Server at all. Here is a list of formats that can be played on Plex.
- Video Formats: ASF, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEGTS, MKV, WMV
- Audio Formats: AAC, ALAC, E-AC3, FLAC, MP3, M4A, WAV
From the above list we can see that Plex does not support FLV format. What can we do to play FLV files in Plex media server? The answer is that convert FLV to Plex supported AVI, ASF, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, MP3, WAV etc. with a wonderful FLV to Plex converter.
The following article will show you an excellent Plex FLV Converter as well as a full guide on how to convert FLV to Plex AVI, ASF, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, MP3, WAV etc.
The Wonderful FLV to Plex Converter for Windows and Mac
- Enable to convert FLV to Plex supported videos like AVI, ASF, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert FLV files to Plex supported audios like AAC, ALAC, E-AC3, FLAC, MP3, M4A, WAV etc.
- Support converting a lot of FLV files in batch one time.
- Convert FLV files to popular video audio formats or convert any video format to FLV easily.
- Extract music from videos: support extracting music or audio from videos.
- Convert among a lots of video audio formats with high quality.
- Edit FLV files: rotate videos, combine files into one, split files into chapters, trim files, crop files, adjust frame rate as 16:9 or 4:3, boost sound volume, adjust video and audio bitrate and resolution, remove black bars, compress files, add or remove watermark or subtitles and more.
3 Steps to Convert FLV to Plex on Windows and Mac
Free download FLV to Plex Converter. Install and launch the program.
Step 1 Import FLV Videos
Click “Add File” to load FLV to Plex.
Step 2 Choose the Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button to select the Plex supported formats like AVI, ASF, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, MP3, WAV etc.
Step 3 Convert FLV to Plex
Click “Convert” button to convert FLV to Plex easily.
Optimize FLV Files with FLV to Plex Converter Freely
- In “Trim” tab, cut files.
- In “Crop” tab, adjust the zoom mode to 16:9 or 4:3 or crop files.
- In “Merge” tab, merge all the individual files into one.
- In “Image” tab, crop videos, adjust image brightness, contrast, saturation etc.
- In “Watermark” tab button, add or remove watermark easily.
- In “Subtitle” tab, add or remove subtitles freely.
- In “Setting…” tab, change the audio channels, sample rate, audio bitrate, compress videos or audios and more.
Play FLV Videos in Plex
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files. Add the converted files to the interface of Plex. And then you can enjoy FLV videos in Plex.
What do We Know about Plex?
Plex is the short form of Plex Media Server. Plex is a user-friendly digital media player that share the access of music, pictures, videos on one computer with any other computer or compatible mobile device. In this way, there is no need to transfer these files with SD cards or other ways. Plex makes sharing much more convenient.
How to Convert FLV to VOB Easily?
Convert FLV Files to Sony Vegas for Enjoying
FLV to PowerPoint Converter for Windows and Mac