Can iPhone Play FLAC?
iPhone is one of the most popular cellphones in the whole world. It provides people marvelous user experience that other cellphones never have. People like to watch video and listen music with it because of its wonderful image and music effects. Music with FLAC format offers people lossless audio quality. If you can enjoy .flac music with iPhone, iPhone can offer you the best sound effects.
It is a pity that FLAC files cannot be played on iPhone due to the format limitation. iPhone only supports files in MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV but FLAC. What should we do if we want to play FLAC music on iPhone? The ideal choice is to convert FLAC to iPhone supported MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV with a nice FLAC to iPhone converter.
How to Play FLAC on iPhone Easily?
In order to play FLAC files on iPhone without any trouble, a wonderful FLAC to iPhone converter will be a life savor. The following passages will show an excellent FLAC to iPhone converter for both Windows and Mac users. More than that, there is also a detailed guide on how to convert FLAC files to iPhone for freely playback.
FLAC to iPhone Converter
- Convert FLAC to iPhone supported MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV etc. for enjoying FLAC files on iPhone and other Apple devices like iPad, iPod, Apple watch, iTunes, QuickTime, etc. for playing.
- Convert other iPhone unsupported formats like AU, DTS, FLAC, OGG, MP2, CAF etc. to iPhone and other Apple devices formats.
- Convert FLAC files to other audio formats for enjoying FLAC files on any device and player. Or convert any video audio formats to FLAC for playing on FLAC supported apps or software.
- Convert among almost all kinds of video audio formats freely. Or Extract sound from popular video audio formats with ease.
- Edit files: cut files, merge files, split files, boost sound volume, change audio channel, adjust bitrate etc.
Full Guide to Convert FLAC to iPhone
Free download FLAC to iPhone Converter. Run it on your computer.
Step 1 Import Files
Click “Add File” button to load FLAC videos to the software.
Step 2 Select the Output Format from iPhone
Click “Profile” drop-down button and set the format as MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV from “iPhone” category.
Step 3 Edit Files (Optional)
- Go to “Trim” tab to clip files.
- Go to “Merge into one” tab to join files together.
- Go to “Edit” tab to increase sound volume.
- Go to “Settings” tab to adjust bitrate or sample rate to compress file for smaller size.
- Go to “Settings” tab to change audio channels.
Step 4 Convert FLAC to iPhone
Click “Convert” button to convert FLAC to iPhone.
The wonderful FLAC to iPhone converter will give you a big hand on how to convert FLAC to iPhone for freely enjoyment. With the help of it, all FLAC to iPhone converting issues like below can be easily solved.
- Can I play FLAC music on iPhone? I cannot transfer any FLAC files to it.
- What audio formats can be played on iPhone? I have no idea of it.
- Is there a way to help me convert FLAC files for my iPhone X? I do not know how to do it.
- Need a FLAC to iPhone converter for playing .flac music on iPhone.
- How to Convert FLAC to iPhone successfully? Any useful advice?
- I do not want any quality loss of my FLAC files when playing on iPhone. Any suggestion?