As we all know, PowerPoint is a sildeshow software package used to display information. It provides an easy and quick way to create, present and share infromation without limitaiton. PowerPoint is very popular to people due to its wonderful features. It is quite convinient to insert all kinds of video audio files to it.
When you try to add AVI files to PowerPoint, you may find some AVI files can be imported to PowerPoint successfully while some cannot. Accordind to Mircrosoft site, PowerPoint can play AVI files. PowerPoint should deal with AVI videos without any quesiton. Why we still fail to insert some AVI files to PowerPoint? Do not worry. This article will show an clear explanation about it.
Why Sometimes can’t Insert AVI to PowerPoint?
PowerPoint only plays AVI files with certain codec, not all kinds of AVI formats. If your AVI videos cannot be added to PowerPoint, it is because the innner codec cannot be supported by PowerPoint. In this way, the recommneded solution is to convert the unknown AVI videos to PowerPoint supported format for importing.
How to Convert AVI to PowerPoint with AVI to PowerPoint Converter?
To convert AVI to PowerPoint, a professional AVI to PowerPoint Converter is needed. The following passages will offer a wonderful AVI to PowerPoint Converter with powerful features.
- Convert unsupported AVI files to PowerPoint supported AVI on Windows and Mac to import AVI to PowerPoint.
- Convert PowerPoint unknow AVI videos to PowerPoint supported MPG, MPEG, SWF, WMV, MP4, M4V, MOV, ASF to add AVI to PowerPoint easily.
- Convert any AVI files to play AVI on PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003 etc. without any trouble.
- Convert AVI to PowerPoint supported audio formats like AIFF, MP3, WMA, WAV, AU, etc.
- Convert other PowerPoint unknown formats like AVCHD, RMVB, 3GP, DV, R3D, MXF, WebM, ProRes, OGV, DTS, APE, AIFC etc. to PowerPoint for enjoying.
- Convert between any two formats with high image quality.
- Great editing features: trim, crop, rotate, compress, merge, split by chapter, boost sound volume, adjust bitrate, change audio channel, add subtitle or watermark etc.
Simple Guide to Convert AVI to PowerPoint on Windows and Mac
Free download AVI to PowerPoint Converter. Run it on your computer when you are ready.
Step 1 Import AVI Files
Click “Add File” to add AVI videos to the software.
Step 2 Set the Output Format
- Click “Profile” drop-down button and choose the formats as PowerPoint supported.
- To convert AVI to PowerPoint 2016 or 2013, set the format as MPG, MPEG, SWF, WMV, AVI, MP4, M4V, MOV.
- To convert AVI files to PowerPoint 2010, set the format as MPG, MPEG, SWF, AVI, M4V, WMV, MP4, MOV.
- To convert AVI videos to PowerPoint 2007, set the format as ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV.
- To convert AVI to audio formats for PowerPoint, set the format as AIFF, MP3, WMA, WAV, AU, etc.
Step 3 Edit Files Freely (Optional)
- In “Trim”, cut files.
- In “Crop”, crop files.
- In “Effect”, add effects to your file.
- In “Merge”, join files together.
- In “Subtitle”, add subtitles.
- In “Watermark”, add text or picture watermarks.
- In “Setting…”, compress files, increase sound volume, adjust channel, bitrate, sample rate etc.
Step 4 Convert AVI to PowerPoint
Click “Convert” button on AVI to PowerPoint Converter to convert AVI to PowerPoint.
Insert AVI to PowerPoint Simply
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to target the converted files. And then you can add or import AVI to PowerPoint without any question.
It is so simple to convert AVI to PowerPoint with the help of AVI to PowerPoint Converter. If you are seeking for a wonderful solution about how to convert AVI to PowerPoint, this article can do you a great favor. Why not free try it to play AVI in PowerPoint at once?