Can Nexus Play AVI Files?
Nexus is a series of mini tablet computers. They are very convenient for both work and entertainment. If you are a Nexus user, you may need to import AVI videos to Nexus sometimes. However, you will find Nexus fails to play AVI files. How is that happened?
According to the related statement, Nexus can support video audio formats below.
- Video Files: MPEG4, VP8, H.264
- Audio Files: AAC, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM, WAVE, Vorbis, AMR-WB, AMR-NB
It is quite obvious that AVI is not a supported format by Nexus. So it is not strange that AVI files cannot be played on Nexus.
How to play AVI on Nexus successfully?
To play AVI files on Nexus without trouble, the good choice is to convert AVI to Nexus supported MPEG4, VP8, H.264, MP3, AAC etc. with a wonderful AVI to Nexus converter.
The following article will show you an excellent AVI to Nexus Converter as well as a detailed steps on how to convert AVI to MPEG4, VP8, H.264, MP3, AAC etc.
Professional AVI to Nexus Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert AVI to Nexus supported videos like MPEG4, VP8, H.264 etc.
- Convert AVI to Nexus supported audios like AAC, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM, WAVE, Vorbis, AMR-WB, AMR-NB.
- Convert other Nexus unknown formats like WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, VOB, MXF, DV, F4V, AIFF, ALAC, WMA etc. to Nexus known formats for playing.
- Convert AVI files to popular video audio formats for freely playback on any player and device or convert any video format to AVI easily.
- Convert among a lots of video audio formats with high quality for enjoyment without limitation.
- Edit files: rotate videos, combine files into one, split files into chapters, trim files, crop files, adjust frame rate as 16:9 or 4:3, boost sound volume, adjust video and audio bitrate and resolution, remove black bars, compress files, add or remove watermark or subtitles and more.
3 Steps to Convert AVI to Nexus on Windows and Mac
Free download AVI to Nexus Converter. Install and launch the program.
Step 1 Import Videos
Click “Add File” to load AVI files to the software.
Step 2 Choose the Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button to select it as Nexus supported.
To convert AVI to Nexus supported video formats, set the format as MPEG4, VP8, H.264.
To convert AVI to Nexus known audio format, set the format as AAC, FLAC, MP3, WAVE etc.
Step 3 Convert AVI to Nexus
Click “Convert” button to convert AVI files to Nexus easily.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files. And then you can transfer your files there.
Edit Files with AVI to Nexus Easily
- Trim Files: In “Trim” tab, cut your files.
- Merge Files: In “Merge” tab, merge all the individual files into one.
- Batch Convert Files: Load all the files to the software and make them all checked when converting.
- Boost Sound Volume: In “Setting…” tab, increase the sound volume there.
- Adjust Audio Channels: In “Setting…” tab, adjust audio channel to your desired one.
- Compress Video Audio: In “Setting…” tab, compress files there.
No matter you are a Windows or Mac users, this recommended AVI to Nexus Converter is your best choice to convert AVI files to Nexus. If you do not want to be bothered by how to convert AVI to Nexus, why not free try it right now?