Do you fail to import some AVCHD files to iMovie? Are you dreaming to import any AVCHD to iMovie? Do you wish to edit AVCHD in iMovie freely? Are you looking for a wonderful AVCHD to iMovie Converter to convert AVCHD to iMovie easily?
If so, you come to the right place. This article will tell a full explanation about why iMovie cannot import some AVCHD files sometimes and how to convert AVCHD files to iMovie to import and edit any AVCHD files in iMovie successfully.
Why Cannot Import AVCHD to iMovie Sometimes?
It can be easily known from Apple website that the latest version of iMovie can import videos from iMovie-supported cameras in formats AVCHD. It means iMovie can support .avchd files from iMovie-supported cameras. As for .avchd files from iMovie-unsupported cameras, iMovie fails to import them. Besides, the former versions of iMovie cannot support any AVCHD files at all.
How to Import AVCHD to iMovie Successfully?
In order to edit AVCHD files to iMovie with no trouble, the recommended solution is converting AVCHD files to all versions of iMovie supported formats like MP4, MOV, M4V, DV etc. with a wonderful AVCHD to iMovie Converter.
The following passages will introduce a professional AVCHD to iMovie Converter and a detailed guide on how to convert AVCHD to iMovie supported formats to import AVCHD to all versions of iMovie for editing.
AVCHD to iMovie Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert iMovie unknown AVCHD files to iMovie supported MP4, M4V, MOV, DV, MP3 etc. to edit AVCHD files in iMovie freely.
- Convert AVCHD to any version of iMovie for enjoying.
- Convert any AVCHD files (HD, 1080P, 4K) to iMovie for importing.
- Convert MTS AVCHD, M2T AVCHD, M2TS AVCHD to iMovie supported MP4, M4V, MOV, DV, MP3 etc.
- Convert other formats like MXF, OGV, R3D, MKV, FLV, WMV, WebM, WMA, AU, OGG, DTS etc. to iMovie for editing easily.
- Besides converting AVCHD to iMovie, it helps convert and edit AVCHD videos to any video audio formats for playing AVCHD on WMP, VLC, iPhone, iPad, Android phones, Windows phones, PS4, Blackberry, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas etc.
- Convert any video formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, VP9, VOB, DV, DivX etc. to AVCHD for enjoying.
- All-in-one video audio converter: convert among almost all the video and audio formats successfully.
- Edit videos easily: cut videos, crop videos, adjust video frame rate, rotate videos, add or remove subtitles, add watermark to videos, adjust sound volume, change video bitrate or codec, adjust audio channels, change frame rate, sample rate, resolution etc.
Step by Step to Convert AVCHD to iMovie for Importing
Free download AVCHD to iMovie Converter and run it on your Mac or Windows.
Step 1 Import AVCHD Videos
Click “Add File” button to add files. Or simply drag and drop audio file to the main interface of the software.
Step 2 Choose iMovie Supported Format
Set the output format as MP4 or MOV or M4V or DV from “Profile” drop-down button.
Step 3 Convert AVCHD to iMovie
Click “Convert” button to convert AVCHD to iMovie.
When the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
Edit Files with AVCHD to iMovie Converter
- Merge files: Add all the files and check all of them. Click “Merge” button to join them together.
- Split videos by chapter: Import files and right click on the interface. Choose “Split by Chapter” there.
- Trim files: Click “Trim” button to cut videos.
- Crop files: Click “Crop” to remove black bars or adjust zoom mode.
- Add or remove watermark/subtitles: Click “Effect” -> “Watermark” “Subtitle” to add or remove them.
- Adjust image effects: Click “Effect” -> “Image” “Effect” to set them to your desired one.
- Compress files: Click “Setting…” -> “Advanced” to adjust sample rate or bitrate.
- Boost sound volume: Click “Setting…” -> “Advanced” -> “Volume” to adjust volume.
- Change Audio Channel: Click “Setting…” -> “Advanced” -> “Channels” to adjust them.
Make a Conclusion
AVCHD to iMovie Converter can handle all kinds of AVCHD files to import them to iMovie for editing with simple steps. If you are seeking for a solution to convert AVCHD to iMovie, why not free download it to give it a try? Believe me. It is worthy for you.