Are You Troubled by These Similar Situations as Follows?
- Can anyone suggest me a Speex Converter to convert Speex to MP3 or WAV to play Speex files on iPad/iPhone?
- Do you know a Speex to MP3 Converter? I want to play them on my Android.
- I want to convert these Speex audio recordings to a format that my Windows Media Player or iTunes will read.
- I need to upload Speex files to YouTube for my friends. How can I do it as YouTube does not recognize it at all?
- Is there an app for Mac to convert Speex files to MP3 or other common formats?
- I want to import some Speex files into iMovie for editing but fail. Is there a practice way to do it?
- If you are facing similar problems just like the above, you definitely come to the right place. The following article will guide you to convert Speex to MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A, AC3, etc.
Why Convert Speex to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, AC3 etc.?
Speex format is not a commonly used format. So most popular players do not support this format. In order to play Speex files anywhere and anytime, you’d better use a professional Speex Converter to convert Speex to more compatible audio formats like Speex to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, FLAC, etc.
Speex Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert Speex to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless ALAC, APE, AU, RA, DTS, AC3, AAC, MP2, OGG and etc.
- Convert Speex files to play Speex audios in iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC, Apple TV, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, PSP,PS4, Creative Zen, Zune, Samsung, Android.
- Convert Speex files to edit, burn or upload freely.
- Support converting among all kinds of audio format like MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, MP2, DTS, 3GA, M4A, RA, WMA, AAC, AC3, OGG, AMR, FLAC, AU etc.
- Extract audio from any videos and movies like MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, F4V, SWF, AVCHD, WTV, MKV, FLV, MXF, OGV, 3GP, ASF, WebM, DVR, MTS, etc.
- Edit audio: trim, merge, split by chapter, adjust audio volume, change audio channel, adjust audio bitrate, sample rate, compress audio files, etc.
How to Convert Speex Files with Speex Converter?
Here is a step by step guide on how to convert Speex to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, AAC, M4A, WMA, AC3, DTS, OGG etc.
Make Preparation: Free download Speex Converter to your computer. Run it.
Step 1 Import Speex Audio to Speex Converter
Click “Add File” button to load Speex audios.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format
Click “Profile” drop down button and choose the format you want.
Step 3 Convert Speex to MP3, FLAC, M4A, WAV etc.
Click “Convert” button to convert Speex files on Windows and Mac.
Edit Speex Files Before Conversion
Trim or cut Speex audio: Click “Trim” button on the interface and set the “Start Time” and “End Time” in the pop-up “Trim” window. Choose the desired segment and click “OK” to apply the setting.
Adjust audio volume: Press “Edit” button and set the volume to “200%” in the pop-up “Edit” window. Click “Save” to apply the setting.
Merge Speex files into one: Select Speex files that you want to merge into one in the task list, and then choose “Merge into one file” in the upper right corner of Speex converter. And then merge the files into one.
What do You Know About Speex File Format?
Speex is a typical audio compression format. It is open-source. Speex provides useful features that cannot be found in most other codecs. It has better compatibility with modern Internet applications.
Don’t you find it is not that hard to play Speex files with the help of this wonderful Speex converter? Why not free download it to convert Speex to MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A etc. right now?