This article will recommend an excellent WAV to AIFF Converter and a detailed guide on how to convert WAV to AIFF with it on Windows and Mac easily.
With the help of this WAV to AIFF converter, all the following issues can be easily solved.
- Some of my WAV files needs to be converted to AIFF. Which software can do it?
- I want to convert many WAV files to AIFF on my Macbook Pro. How to do it?
- I have no idea how to convert WAV to AIFF? Please offer me a simple guide.
- I prefer to convert WAV to AIFF without any quality loss. I do not trust free online tools as they will damage my files. Please recommend me a reliable tool.
- Which software can convert WAV to AIFF with batch mode? I need one tool to do it now.
WAV to AIFF Converter for Windows and Mac
This wonderful WAV to AIFF converter can convert WAV to AIFF on Windows and Mac without any problem. With the help of it, you can convert WAV files to AIFF in batch easily. Here are more features for your reference.
- Convert WAV to AIFF for freely playback on AIFF supported devices or players.
- Convert WAV to other formats like WMA, AC3, AAC, M4A, MP2, DTS,RA, OGG, AMR, FLAC etc. for more widely enjoyment.
- Convert any video audio format to WAV for enjoying any format on WAV supported devices or players like WMP, VLC, iTunes, PS4, Xbox, Android etc.
- Except for WAV, The nice WAV to AIFF converter enables to convert any video audio format including WAV to AIFF for playing on AIFF supported devices. Or convert AIFF to other video audio formats for playing without limitation.
- Powerful converter helps convert among any two formats with high video or sound quality.
- Edit audio files like trim, merge, split, boost audio volume, change audio channel, adjust bitrate, sample rate, compress audio files, etc.
Step by Step Guide to Convert WAV to AIFF Easily
Free download WAV to AIFF Converter to your computer. Install it.
Step 1 Add WAV Files
Click “Add file” button to load WAV files to the software.
Step 2 Set the Output Format as AIFF
Select the format as AIFF from “Profile” drop-down button.
Step 3 Edit WAV Files Freely
- Click “Trim” button to cut your files.
- Click “Merge file into one” from context menu to join all the files together.
- Click “Edit” button to adjust he sound volume there.
- Click “Settings” button to change sample rate, audio bitrate etc. to reduce file size.
- Click “Settings” button to change audio channel, sample rate and so on.
Step 4 Convert WAV to AIFF
Click “Convert” button to convert WAV files to AIFF.
Comparison between WAV and AIFF
- Uncompressed audio formats
- High sound quality
- Big file size
- WAV has better compatibility with Windows products while AIFF is often seen in Apple products.
- AIFF supports meta data, album cover graphics etc. in iTunes, whereas WAV does not.
- WAV has much more compatibility than AIFF.