How to Convert M4A to AAC Easily?
To convert M4A to AAC successfully, we need a trust-worthy M4A to AAC converter. Where to get a reliable software? The following article will show you a wonderful M4A to AAC converter as well as a step by step guide on how to convert M4A files to AAC without any problem.
The Excellent M4A to AAC Converter for Mac and Windows
The recommended M4A to AAC Converter here can work with both Windows and Mac system. You can use it trustingly to convert your M4A files to AAC with high quality.
- Convert M4A to AAC without any quality loss on Windows and Mac.
- Convert lots of M4A files to AAC in batch at one time.
- Enable to convert M4A to MP3, FLAC, WMA, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, M4A, RA, OGG, M4R etc.
- Help convert any other format like MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, FLAC etc. to AAC.
- M4A converter: convert M4A to any format or convert any video audio format to M4A easily.
- AAC converter: convert any video audio file to AAC or convert AAC to any other audio formats freely.
- Extractor audio or sound from any video files like MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, VOB, AVI, WTV, F4V, SWF, AVCHD, MKV, MXF, 3GP, ASF, WebM, MTS, etc.
- Edit audio files like trim, merge, split, boost audio volume, change audio channel, adjust bitrate, sample rate, compress audio files, etc.
Step by Step Guide to Convert M4A to AAC
Free download M4A to AAC Converter. Get the software ready.
Step 1 Add M4A Files
Click “Add Files” button to import M4A files to the software.
Step 2 Set the Output Format
In the “Profile” drop-down button, choose the output format as AAC.
Step 3 Convert M4A to AAC
Click “Convert” button to convert M4A files.
To get the converted files, click “Open Folder” to find them.
Do some Editing before Converting
- Cut Files: Click “Trim” button to clip files.
- Merge Files: Select the files you want to merge into one in the task list, and then choose “Merge into one file” at the right bottom of M4A to AAC converter to join or combine the selected files into one.
- Adjust audio channel: Press “Settings” button to change audio channel.
- Compress audio: Click “Settings” button to change audio sample bitrate or bitrate to compress files.
- Change Output File Destination: Click “Browse…” button to adjust it.
M4A VS AAC: Compare M4A with AAC
- M4A: M4A stands for MPEG 4 Audio. It is a lossy audio format with relative smaller size and high audio quality. iPhone users usually use .m4a files as their iPhone ring tones. Programs that can open M4A files include iTunes, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, Roxio Popcorn, Toast and Creator.
- AAC: AAC is short form of Advanced Audio Coding. It is also a lossy digital audio compression with great sound quality and small video size. It is often used for iTunes downloads and Apple Music streaming. AAC files can actually be played Apple devices and many non-Apple devices.
- After complete M4A to AAC conversion, now you can deal with any of the following issues easily.
- Is there a software that can easily convert M4A to AAC. I’ve got some M4A files and I want to convert them to AAC. How can I do it?
- I don’t want to lose much quality. What is the best tool to convert M4A to AAC?
- I need to convert lots of M4A files to AAC together at one time. How to deal with it?
- What’s the simplest way to convert M4A to AAC fast? Any good advice?
- I am a Windows user. Where is a M4A to AAC converter for me?
- Can anyone recommend a tool for my Mac to convert M4A to AAC?