Why Convert M4A to FLAC?
- How to convert M4A to FLAC? I am in a hurry and need to convert my M4A files to FLAC right now?
- Which tool is able to convert M4A to FLAC on Windows? A windows user wants a trustworthy answer.
- Can someone recommend a nice software to convert M4A files to FLAC in batch at the same time? In this way, I do not need to convert them one by one.
- Is it possible to convert M4A to FLAC on Mac? Many tools cannot be installed on my Mac book.
- Are there some tools that can convert M4A files with meta data and the original sound quality?
- Where can I get a reliable M4A to FLAC converter or similar tools with detailed introductions on how to use it. I am not good at trying new things.
The above questions are just a tip of the iceberg. If you are facing the similar questions or some other related M4A to FLAC converting issues, this passage will do you a favor. Please spare a few minutes to solve your problems here.
This article aims to provide an excellent M4A to FLAC converter for Windows and Mac users. At the same time, it also shows a step by step guide on how to convert M4A files to M4A for better experience.
M4A to FLAC Converter for Mac and Windows
- Convert M4A to FLAC on any Windows system.
- Convert M4A to FLAC on all Mac OS X systems.
- Convert M4A files to FLAC in batch at the same time.
- Convert M4A audios to FLAC with meta data and the original sound quality.
- Convert M4A to FLAC with super fast conversion speed.
- Being a nice M4A converter: convert M4A to any audio or convert any audio to M4A, such as: convert M4A to M4R, convert WAV to M4A etc..
- Acting as a good FLAC converter: convert FLAC to any audio or convert any audio to FLAC, such as: convert APE to FLAC, convert FLAC to WAV, FLAC to Apple TV and more.
- Powerful audio extractor: extract any music or sound from almost all the video audio formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, ASF, VOB, MP3, WAV, AIFF etc.
- All in one audio converter: support converting between any two audio formats with no problem.
- Great audio editor: trim or cut files, split files, adjust audio codec, bitrate, channel and more.
How to Convert M4A to FLAC with M4A to FLAC Converter on Windows/Mac?
Follow the step by step guide below to convert M4A files to FLAC easily and freely.
Free download M4A to FLAC Converter. Run it on your Windows or Mac.
Step 1 Add M4A Files
Click “Add File” button to import m4a files to the tool.
Step 2 Select FLAC as the Format
Click “Profile” drop down button to set the format as FLAC.
- Trim files: Go to “Trim” button to adjust “Start Time” and “End Time” to edit the files as you need.
- Merge files: Go to “Merge into one file” on the right lower corner to combine files together.
- Change destination: Go to “Destination” tab and change the path of the output file.
- Adjust sound channel or volume: Go to “Setting…” button to change sound volume or channel, audio codec, bitrate and so on.
Step 3 Convert M4A to FLAC
Click “Convert” button to convert M4A to FLAC.
It is just that easy to convert M4A to FLAC with this wonderful M4A to FLAC converter. Why not free download it to have a try right now?
A comparison between M4A to FLAC Converter and Other M4A to FLAC Converting Tools
M4A to FLAC Converter (Strongly Recommended by Customers)
- Support both Windows and Mac systems.
- Convert M4A to FLAC in batch at the same time.
- Convert M4A files to FLAC with meta data and the original sound quality.
- Conversion speed is super fast.
- All in one audio converter with powerful features.
- Excellent audio editing functions.
- Customize converting files to lossy or lossless according to your needs.
- 5 minutes free trail for unpaid version.
Other M4A to FLAC Converting Tools
- Some tools are free.
- Some tools only support Windows or Mac, not both.
- Convert one file one time.
- Some tools has time limits one day.
- Low quality and speed.
- No editing features.
M4A and FLAC Knowledge Extended
(1) What do We Know about M4A?
M4A is an audio format designed by Apple. Its file extension is .m4a. It is mostly used in iTunes music. M4A is lossless so it features high sound quality. It is often used as a multimedia container in order to replace sound components, images and other data. It is often defined as MPEG 4 audio by people for better understanding.
M4A files can be played on these players: Microsoft windows media player, VLC media player, QuickTime, iTunes, MPlayer, Winamp etc.
(2) What do We Know about FLAC?
FLAC is the short form of free lossless audio codec. Its file extension is .flac. FLAC is often used for audio data compression because it can reduce file size up to almost 50 percents but keep the original information without any loss or damage. FLAC works extremely well in preserving DVD tracks.
FLAC files can be playback on these tools: VLC media player, Winamp, Foobar2000, some smart phones, Cog and so on.