Overview of Xvid to MP4 Conversion
People have needs to convert Xvid to MP4 on Windows or Mac in daily life. They seek Xvid to MP4 converting tools for Xvid to MP4 conversion purpose. However, there are too many converters on the market to choose the most appropriate and professional one. So in order to help people get the best Xvid to MP4 Converter and make Xvid to MP4 conversion much easier, this article will show a step by step guide on how to convert Xvid to MP4 with Xvid to MP4 Converter on Windows and Mac.
This article aims to help:
- Convert Xvid to MP4 to play Xvid files on Apple devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple watch, iTunes, etc.
- Convert Xvid files to MP4 for playback in Android devices like Samsung related products, BlackBerry, Xbox 360, PS4, Windows Phone, Zune and more devices.
- Start Xvid to MP4 converting to play Xvid on Windows system like Windows Media Player or edit Xvid in Windows Movie Maker.
- Finish Xvid to MP4 conversion to play files Xvid on Mac QuickTime, Apple TV, or edit Xvid in iMovie etc.
- Xvid to MP4 Converter enables to convert Xvid to MP4 and open Xvid in VLC or edit Xvid in Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas, etc.
- Convert Xvid to MP4 to upload Xvid videos to YouTube, Dailymotion, eHow, Yahoo Video, and other video sharing websites.
- Xvid Converter: Convert Xvid from or to any format with high quality.
- MP4 Converter: Convert MP4 files from or to all kinds of popular formats with fast speed. Find MP4 converting guides here: How to Convert RM to MP4 Easily? / How to Convert Video_TS to MP4? / How to Convert MP4 to M4V? / How to Convert MP4 to AMV? / How to Convert MP4 to WMA? / How to Convert MP4 to DPG?
- All-in-one video audio converter: Convert among almost all common video audio formats with good user experience.
- Xvid to MP4 Converter enables to cut files, crop files, remove black bars, merge files, split files, rotate files, add effect/subtitle/watermark, boost sound volume, change audio channel, adjust volume/bitrate, add 3D effects, enhance videos, remove noise and more.
How to Convert Xvid to MP4 with Xvid to MP4 Converter?
Step 1 Load Files
Click “Add File” button to import Xvid videos to the software.
Step 2 Select MP4 as the Output Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and set MP4 as the output format.
- To play Xvid in iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes and Apple TV, choose output formats from “Apple iPhone”, “Apple iPad”, “Apple iPod” and “Apple TV” categories.
- To open Xvid in Android, choose output formats from “Android”.
- To play files Xvid in Samsung, choose output formats from “Samsung”.
- To open Xvid files in PS3/PS4, choose output formats from “PS3, PS4”.
- To play Xvid videos in other devices, choose the format from the relevant categories.
Step 3 Convert Xvid to MP4
Click “Convert” button to start converting files Xvid to MP4.
When Xvid to MP4 conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
Optimize Files with Xvid to MP4 Converter
- Click “Clip” button to cut videos.
- Click “Edit” -> “Rotate” button to rotate files 90/180/270/360 degrees.
- Click “Edit” -> “Crop” button to crop files.
- Click “Edit” -> “Watermark” button to add watermarks.
- Click “3D” button to do 3D effects for your files.
- Go to “Video Enhance” button to upscale resolution, remove file noise, or optimize file brightness and contrast.
- Press “Setting…” to adjust audio channel/bitrate/resolution/aspect ratio/frame rate/sample rate, boost sound volume and more.
Xvid and MP4
- Xvid: It is a video codec for compressing and decompressing to the MPEG-4 ASP format. Xvid is often used to be written to a CD or DVD and compatible DVD players and media players. Xvid is a universal format and is only available for a limited number of platforms.
- MP4: It is a lossy video format used to store video and audio. MP4 format is a common and popular format and can be played on most players and devices. So MP4 is a user friendly format and is the ideal choice for use.