MKV to WTV Conversion Demands
Have needs to convert MKV to WTV? Want to convert MKV files to WTV with no quality loss? Wonder how to convert MKV to WTV in batch so that lots of time can be saved? Intend to solve all MKV to WTV converting trouble?
If so, this article will be a life-savor for you. This article will introduce a detailed guide on how to convert MKV files to WTV with a professional MKV to WTV Converter.
MKV to WTV Converter for You
MKV to WTV Converter is an ideal tool for MKV to WTV conversion and has both Windows and Mac version. So both Mac users and Windows users can begin converting MKV to WTV with it.
More Powerful Features Shown
- Convert MKV to WTV in batch mode with wonderful quality.
- Convert all kinds of MKV to WTV on Windows and Mac.
- Convert MKV files to WTV for playback in Windows Media Center.
- Good MKV Converter: Being a MKV Converter, this software is able to convert any format to MKV with high quality. Of course, it also features to MKV to any format. For example, you are able to find related guides here: How to Convert MKV to M4V? / How to Convert MKV to PS4? / How to Convert MKV to QuickTime?
- Nice WTV Converter: Being a WTV Converter, it features to convert plenty of formats to/from WTV format. For example, you may get some WTV related guide here: How to Convert VOB to WTV with VOB to WTV Converter? / Convert WTV to MP4, MKV, MPEG, AVI, WMV, MP3, FLV with WTV Converter
- Total video and audio converter: MKV to WTV Converter enable to convert among almost 200 popular video and audio formats without trouble.
- Video Audio Editor: trim files, split video audio files, merge files, rotate files, add subtitles or watermark, adjust video or audio codec, bitrate, channel and more.
How to Convert MKV to WTV on Window and Mac?
Step 1 Load MKV Files
Click “Add Files” button to load files to the software. You can also drag and drop audio file to the main interface of MKV to WTV Converter.
Step 2 Choose MKV as the Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and choose “WTV Windows Media Center Video (*.wtv)” as the output format from MKV to WTV Converter.
You can also search WTV in “Profile” as you want, just click “Profile” drop down button and type “WTV” in search button. All M4V related formats will be listed. Just choose the most suitable one.
Step 3 Edit Files
- Click “Trim” button to cut or clip files.
- Click to “Crop” button to adjust the video aspect ratio to 16:9 or 4:3 and remove black bars of videos.
- Click “Merge” button to merge files into one.
- Click “Effect” button to adjust video image brightness, saturation and contrast, add watermarks, subtitle to the output videos.
- Click “Setting…” button to adjust the video resolution/bitrate/codec, increase or decrease video and audio volume, change audio channel and more.
Step 4 Convert MKV to WTV with MKV to WTV Converter
Click “Convert” button to finish converting MKV to WTV.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files for enjoying.
MKV and WTV Puzzles
1. What is MKV?
MKV is the short form of Matroska Multimedia Container and is a free and universal format. MKV format contains unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file and often used in TV shows, movies, videos etc. MKV format is support lots of players and devices and is a user-friendly format.
2. What is WTV?
WTV is the abbreviated from Windows Recorded TV Show and is a Windows Media Center related format. WTV is the ideal choice for Windows Media Center but has limitations in other common players and devices.
3. Why Convert MKV to WTV?
People have needs to play MKV in Windows Media Center in daily life. However, Windows Media Center does not support MKV format but has highest compatibility with WTV format. So converting MKV to WTV is necessity in order to play MKV in Windows Media Center.