MKV is one of the most popular video formats in format field. It is popular with its varied codecs and big file size. However, things have both good and bad aspects. Varied codecs and big file size can also cause playing or file transferring/storing issues. What if you need to play AMV in MP4 players? What will you do if you need to make MKV file smaller? How it can be done if you want to share MKV files on anime-sharing sites?
Under this situation, it is a wise choice to convert MKV to AMV, which has smaller size and can be playable on both MP4 player and anime-sharing sites. Of course, a professional MKV to AMV Converter is also a necessity.
MKV to AMV Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert MKV/HD MKV to AMV for playing.
- Convert MKV files to AMV in batch with high quality.
- Split MKV files into chapters for converting MKV to AMV.
- Add, remove or customize MKV subtitles before finish MKV to AMV conversion.
- Clip or crop MKV files to keep the wanted parts for AMV files.
- Convert 2D/3D MKV to 2D/3D MKV for cinema experience.
- Convert MKV to kinds of formats like convert MKV to MP4, DivX, DV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, WAV etc.
- Convert lots of formats to MKV like convert WTV, OGV, WebM, VP9, MPEG, MOV, VOB, RMVB, 3GP, 3GPP, DAV etc.
- Convert videos to AMV such as convert FLV files to AMV, convert MOV files to AMV, convert MTS, MXF, OGM, SWF etc. to AMV.
- Convert AMV to video audios such as MP4, MP3, AVI, AU, M4V, WMA and so on.
- MKV to AMV Converter can merge files, rotate files, add subtitles or watermark, adjust video or audio codec/bitrate/channel, remove noise, upscale files, adjust brightness/contrast and more.
Step Guide on How to Convert MKV to AMV?
Step 1 Load MKV Files
Click “Add Files” button to import files to the software.
Step 2 Define MKV as the Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and choose “Advanced Media Video (*.amv)” as the output format.
Step 3 Edit Files
To do some video editing, go to “Video Enhance” “Clip” “3D” “Edit” “Setting…” to do it.
Step 4 Convert MKV to AMV with MKV to AMV Converter
Click “Convert” button to finish converting MKV to AMV.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files for enjoying.
Get more about AMV
AMV is the short form of Advanced Media Video. It is a video file format produced for MP4 players. .amv files are compressed with small size for playing on the screen of the media device. AMV files can be played on some players like VLC on computer.