AVCHD File Extension Trouble and Solution
AVCHD file format is short from Advanced Video Coding High Definition, which is used for high definition (HD) digital video camera recorder format recording 1080i*1 and 720p*2 signals and playback of high-definition video. AVCHD format is first released by Sony and Panasonic cameras and has made big development until now in video compression, audio compression, audio channel, user experience and more.
AVCHD uses the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 standard and supports a variety of standard, high definition, and stereoscopic (3D) video resolutions in video compression. AVCHD supports both Dolby AC-3 (Dolby Digital) and uncompressed linear PCM audio in audio compression and stereo and multichannel surround (5.1) in sound channel. AVCHD now develops many user-friendly features to improve media presentation.
However, AVCHD files have playback limitations. We cannot directly play AVCHD videos on Windows and Mac OS X without certain players. It is even a dream to play AVCHD files in on QuickTime, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, PS4, BlackBerry, and Samsung etc. Let along to load AVCHD videos to iMovie for editing, burn AVCHD files into DVD for storing or upload AVCHD files to YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, SNS sites for sharing.
The aim of this passage is to provide an easy way to freely enjoy AVCHD videos. All you need is an excellent AVCHD Converter to convert AVCHD to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, VOB, MPEG, MP3 and more popular video and audio formats on Windows and Mac.
AVCHD Converter for Windows and Mac
AVCHD Converter in this passage is a professional AVCHD Encoder and Decoder. The good AVCHD Video Converter and AVCHD File Converter have support for both Mac (OS X El Capitan Included) and Windows (Windows 10 Included) OS X system.
Acting as an AVCHD Decoder, AVCHD Converter is able to convert all AVCHD like 1080p AVCHD, 1080i AVCHD, 720p AVCHD etc. to any video and audio format like convert AVCHD to MP4, convert AVCHD to MOV, convert AVCHD to AVI, convert AVCHD to FLV, convert AVCHD to MKV, convert AVCHD to MOV, convert AVCHD to WMV, convert AVCHD to VOB, convert AVCHD to MP3, convert AVCHD to FLAC, convert AVCHD to ALAC, convert AVCHD to AIFF, convert AVCHD to WAV and more.
Performing as an AVCHD Encoder, AVCHD Converter has the feature to convert MP4 to AVCHD, convert MOV to AVCHD, convert AVI to AVCHD, convert FLV to AVCHD, convert WMV to AVCHD, convert MKV to AVCHD, convert VOB to AVCHD, and convert MPEG to AVCHD and more.
Advanced AVCHD Video Converter for You to Enjoy
- AVCHD to DVD: Wonderful AVCHD to VOB Converter features to convert AVCHD to DVD VOB or convert AVCHD to DivX to burn AVCHD files into DVD and to play AVCHD in DVD Players.
- AVCHD to iMovie: AVCHD to MOV Converter intends to convert AVCHD to MOV or convert AVCHD to MP4 to import 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD videos to iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Final Cut, Sony Vegas etc. for editing.
- AVCHD to YouTube: AVCHD to FLV Converter aims to convert AVCHD to YouTube FLV or convert AVCHD to YouTube MP4 to upload all kinds of AVCHD videos to YouTube, Facebook, SNS and more.
- AVCHD to QuickTime: AVCHD to MP4 Converter can convert camera AVCHD videos to MP4 or convert AVCHD videos to MP3 to play AVCHD in QuickTime, Windows Media Player, iTunes and more.
- AVCHD to iPad/iPhone/iPod/PS4/Blackberry/Samsung: AVCHD to AVI Converter is able to convert AVCHD files to device AVI or MP4 to play AVCHD videos in iPad, play AVCHD in iPhone, play AVCHD in iPod, play AVCHD in PS4, play AVCHD in Blackberry, play AVCHD in Samsung and more.
- Video Editor: AVCHD Converter enables to clip files, crop files, add 3D effects to videos, enhance video quality, remove video noise, merge files, split files, take snapshot, adjust sound volume, sample rate, video resolution, add subtitle/watermark to the source file, etc.
- HD Video Downloader: AVCHD to MKV Converter supports downloading videos from YouTube, Yahoo, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. with HD or 4K video quality.
- DVD Ripper: AVCHD to WMV Converter helps load DVD discs and converts DVDs to any video or audio format for freely playing and enjoying with 4K video quality.
How to Convert AVCHD to MOV/MP4/AVI/MP3/FLV/MKV/WMV/VOB with AVCHD Converter?
Step 1 Load AVCHD Files to AVCHD to MOV Converter
Click “Add File -> Add File(s)” button to import AVCHD videos to AVCHD File Converter.
Click “Add File -> Add Folder” button to import AVCHD folder to AVCHD Video Converter.
Step 2 Choose the Corresponding Output Format from AVCHD Converter
Click “Profile” drop-down button to choose the relative output format in “Profile” drop-down button.
Go to “Video Enhance”, “Clip”, “3D”, “Edit” “Setting…” button to do video editing with AVCHD to MP4 Converter.
Step 3 Convert AVCHD to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, VOB, MP3 etc.
Click “Convert” button to start AVCHD file conversion with AVCHD Converter.
Click “Open Folder” button to get the converted AVCHD files for enjoying.
Tools: Other Software to Deal with AVCHD Video Files
- VLC (FREE): VLC can play AVCHD videos directly on Windows and Mac. To just play AVCHD files, VLC is a nice choice.
- Quicktime Pro (PAID): QuickTime Pro is an outstanding video tool which can convert, play, edit and create videos. You can use it to convert AVCHD files if you happen to have this software.
Some Camcorders Produced AVCHD Files
- Sony Camera: HDR-UX series, HDR-SR series, HDR-TG series, DR-XR series, DR-CX series, Sony SLT-A series, Sony NEX series, HDR-AS series etc.
- Panasonic Camera: HDC-DX1, HDC-SD1, HDC-SD3, AG-HMC series (AG-HMC70, AG-HMC150, AG-HMC40), HDC-SD100, HDC-HS100, HDC-SD60/HDC-TM60/HDC-HS60, AG-AF100/AG-AF101/AG-AF102, AG-AC130/AG-AC160, Lumix DMC-GH2, DMC-GF2 (AVCHD) etc.
- Canon Camera: HR10, HG10, HF Series (HF10, HF S21, HF S20, HS S200, HF M30, HF M31, HF S300, HF R11, HF R100) etc.
- JVC Camera: GZ-HD series (GZ-HD10, GZ-HD30/GZ-HD40, GZ-HD320, GZ-HD300, GZ-HM200), GZ-X900, GZ-HM series (GZ-HM300, GZ-HM400, GZ-HM1), GZ-HD620 etc.