Why Cannot Play Some MP4 Files in XBMC?
XBMC is a free media player for both Windows and Mac which can play various videos and audio from computer as well as CDs and DVDs. XBMC has support for lots of formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, ASF, QuickTime, M4A, WAV/WAVE, PCM, AIFF, WMA, AC3, FLAC, AAC, etc.
However, when we play MP4 files in XBMC, we may encounter the issue that some MP4 files cannot be recognized by XBMC. Why XBMC fails to play MP4? How to deal with this kind of XBMC MP4 issue?
The reason why XBMC cannot some MP4 files is different MP4 files embedded with different codec. XBMC can play MP4 files with its own known codec. In order to play any MP4 files in XBMC, you need to convert XBMC unknown MP4 codec to XBMC recognized codec.
The following article will tell an easy and simple way to convert XBMC unknown MP4 to XBMC support AVI, FLV, MPEG, MP4, WMV, ASF, FLAC, WMA with a wonderful XBMC to MP4 Converter to solve MP4 XBMC issue and play MP4 in XBMC.
How to Convert XBMC Unknown MP4 to XBMC Support MP4/AVI/ FLV/ MPEG/ WMV/ ASF/FLAC/WMA?
MP4 to XBMC Converter can successfully convert MP4 to XBMC supported MP4 or AVI, FLV, WMV, FLAC formats. More features are listed below:
- Convert XBMC unknown MP4 to XBMC support MP4 with easy steps.
- Convert XBMC unknown MP4 to XBMC recognized AVI/ FLV/ MPEG/ WMV/ ASF/FLAC/WMA with fast speed and high quality.
- All-in-one video and audio converter: Convert among nearly 200 video and audio formats like convert VP9 to video, convert XMA to MP3, convert MP4 to OGG with 90x faster speed and 4K video quality.
- Wonderful video editor: trim or crop files, rotate files 90/180/270 degrees, add or remove subtitles, add effect/watermark, adjust video/audio bitrate, codec, channels, frame rate, sample rate, resolution, aspect ratio, merge files into one, split by chapter, adjust sound volume, compress videos and more.
- Work with Mac OS X 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7(Lion), 10.6(Snow Leopard) etc.
- Have support for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
Step by Step Guides to Solve XBMC MP4 and MP4 XBMC Problems
Step 1 Load MP4 Files to XBMC MP4 Converter
Click “Add Files” button to add or import MP4 files to the software.
Step 2 Choose the Desired Formats with MP4 XBMC Converter
- To convert XBMC unrecognized MP4 to MP4 format, go to “Profile” and click the drop-down button to choose the output formats MP4.
- To convert XBMC unknown MP4 to AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, ASF, QuickTime, M4A, WAV/WAVE, PCM, AIFF, WMA, AC3, FLAC, AAC, choose the format from “Profile”.
Note: You can go to “Trim” “Crop” “Effect” “Setting…” window to do some video editing.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to XBMC
Click “Convert” button to finish MP4 XBMC conversion.
Play MP4 in XBMC
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files and import them to XBMC for playing.
Don’t you think it is easy to solve XBMC MP4 issues? Why not free download MP4 XBMC Converter to convert MP4 to XBMC for playing on Windows and Mac right now?