Why We Need to Rotate AVI Videos/Files?
We may have some upside-down AVI files ourselves. We may also get some upside-down AVI videos from friends, partners, customers or more. These upside-down AVI files make us feel bad when viewing them. We need to find a way to make these wrong direction files right desperately. Actually, all we need is an AVI Rotator to rotate AVI videos 90 Degrees, 180 Degrees or 270 Degrees so that you can enjoy your AVI files with zero trouble.
How to Rotate AIV Videos 90 Degrees, Vertical, and Horizontal on Windows and Mac?
AVI Video Rotator can help horizontally rotate AVI files from left to right and vertically rotate AVI videos between upside down. AVI Rotator is able to rotate AVI files 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees easily preserving the same video formats.
Of course, you may freely choose change the file format when rotating AVI files. As AVI Rotator is both video converter and downloader that can convert among almost all the video and audio formats including MP4, MKV, AVCHD videos Apple ProRes, Xvid, DivX, H.264, MOV, VP9, VOB, FLV, WebM, 720p, 1080p, 1080i HD, 3GP, RM, WMA, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless ALAC, APE, AU, RA, DTS, AC3, AAC, MP2, OGG and etc. with HD quality and fast speed and download YouTube videos easily. This wonderful AVI Rotator can totally act as an XLD for Windows and Super Converter for Mac.
AVI Video Rotator supports Windows OS and Mac OS X system. Even Windows 10/8 and Mac OS X 10.11(El Capitan)/10.10(Yosemite) are included.
Guides on How to Rotate AVI Files with AVI Rotator
Preparation: Free Download AVI Video Rotator
Step 1 Import AVI Videos to AVI Rotating Software
Drag and drop AVI files to the main interface of the software.
Step 2 Rotate AVI Videos
- Go to “Trim” button and you will get “Video Edit” window.
- Click ‘Flip Horizontal’ button to flip AVI video horizontally.
- Click ‘Flip Vertical’ button to flip AVI upside down.
- Click “90 Counter clockwise” button to rotate AVI file 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees.
- Click “OK” button when all is done.
Step 3 Rotate AVI Files with AVI Video Rotator
To rotate AVI videos and keep the AVI file format, click “Profile” drop button and set the output format as AVI.
To convert AVI to other formats after rotating, choose the format from “Profile” drop-down button as you wish.
Step 4 Finish AVI Video Rotating
Hit the “Convert” button to rotate AVI videos.
When the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the rotated files.
Do more Editing with AVI Rotator
- “Trim” tab can cut or trim videos or audios.
- “Crop” tab can remove video black edges or adjust the output video zoom mode like 19:6 or 4:3.
- “Image” tab can adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Go to “Watermark” tab to add text or picture watermarks/ logo to files.
- Go to “Subtitle” tab to add subtitle to the will be converted files.
- Go to “Setting…” button to adjust video or audio codec, channels, bitrates, adjust sound volumes and more.
Contrast among AVI Rotator, Windows Media Player, and iMovie
- AVI Rotator: All in one video rotator, video converter, YouTube downloader, video player and vide editor. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac system.
- iMovie: Video editor. It only has Mac version.
- Windows Media Player: Video Player. Not compatible with Mac OS X