Why Convert RM to MP4?
As a .rm file extension, RM format is not a universal format and there are only several certain players and devices that have support for RM files. So intend to play RM files with no limitation, it is a good way to convert RM files to a common and universal format.
Under this circumstance, MP4 is a suitable and ideal format as MP4 can work with most popular portable devices, players, editing tools and some video sharing sites. So in order to enjoy RM files freely, it is an excellent choice to convert RM to MP4.
This article is going to introduce a professional RM to MP4 Converter and a step by step guide on how to convert RM to MP4 successfully. If you just want to play RM files, you may follow the guide here: Play RM Files on Mac/Windows
Perfect RM to MP4 Converter for You
Whatever you are a Windows user or Mac user, RM to MP4 Converter here can work for you. This good RM to MP4 video converter supports converting RM to MP4 to play RM files in iTunes, QuickTime, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Android, PS4 etc. You may also convert RM files to MP4 to edit RM files in Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Final Cut. Besides, converting RM to MP4 is helpful and necessary when you uploading RM files to YouTube or burning RM files into DVD.
In addition to converting RM to MP4, RM to MP4 Converter is a total video audio converter that can converts among over 168 video audio formats with HD or 4K quality and super-fast speed. It also enables you to convert files in batch so a lot of time can be spared.
If you are a 3D fan, RM to MP4 Converter for Mac and Windows will convert any format to your desired 3D format so that you can enjoy your movies with 3D effect freely.
Furthermore, this RM to MP4 video converter is a nice video editor. With it, you are able to clip files, crop files, merge files, split files rotate files, add subtitle or watermark to files, add 3D effect like do anaglyph, split screen via Side by Side (Half-Width), Side by Side (Full), Top and Bottom (Half-Height), Top and Bottom (Full), adjust depth, switch left right, remove file noise, optimize brightness and contrast, adjust video audio volume/bitrate/resolution/channel etc.
How to Convert RM to MP4 on Mac and Windows?
Step 1 Load Files to RM to MP4 Video Converter
Click the “Add File” button to import files to the software. Or you can drag and drop the files to the interface of the software.
Step 2 Select MP4 as the Output Format
Go to “Profile” drop-down button and choose MP4 as the output format.
- To play RM in iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes and Apple TV, choose output formats from “Apple iPhone”, “Apple iPad”, “Apple iPod” and “Apple TV” categories.
- To open RM in PowerPoint, choose output formats from “PowerPoint”.
- To open RM in Android, choose output formats from “Android”.
- To open RM in Samsung, choose output formats from “Samsung”.
- To play RM in PS3/PS4, choose output formats from “PS3, PS4”.
- If you need to play RM in other devices, choose the format from the relevant categories.
Step 3 Start Converting RM to MP4
Click “Convert” button to convert RM files to MP4 for enjoying.
When all is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
Make Personal Customization for Your RM Files before Converting
- Click “Video Enhance” button to upscale resolution, remove noise from files, or optimize file brightness and contrast.
- Click “Clip” button to cut or trim videos as you wish.
- Click “3D” button to do 3D effects for your files.
- Click “Edit” -> “Rotate” button to rotate your files 90/180/270 degrees.
- Click “Edit” -> “Crop” button to crop your video and set your desired zoom mode.
- Click “Edit” -> “Watermark” button to add text or picture watermarks.
- Click the “Setting…” to change audio channel, boost sound volume, adjust file bitrate, resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, sample rate and more.