RM vs MP3: Compare RM with MP3
RM is the short form of RealMedia and often seen with .rm file extension. RM format is a masterpiece of RealNetworks and has been used in many files. But RM file has file limitation and cannot be opened or played freely. If you want a solution about RM file playing, you can get a nice one here: How to Play RM Files with RM Player on Mac and Windows?
By comparison, MP3 has better compatibility. Almost all the players and devices can work with MP3 format. So it is a perfect choice to convert RM to MP3 for free playback.
To help you convert RM files to MP3 with high efficiency, the following passage provides easy but helpful steps on how to convert RM to MP3 on Mac and Windows with a professional RM to MP3 Converter.
How to Convert RM to MP3?
To finish RM to MP3 file conversion, a recommended tool is RM to MP3 Converter which is a powerful and reliable software.
- Convert RM to MP3 to open or play RM videos in players like iTunes, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, PSP, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Creative Zen, Zune, Samsung, Android and more players and portable devices, edit RM files in Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Final Cut, iMovie, upload RM files to audio sharing sites or burn RM files for DVD/CD.
- Convert RM videos to other formats like convert RM to WAV, convert RM to FLAC, convert RM to M4A, convert RM to ALAC, convert RM to AIFF, convert RM to OGG etc.
- In addition, RM to MP3 video converter features to convert lots of videos audios to all the popular audio formats like convert MOV to WMA, convert MKA to MP3 etc.
- RM to MP3 file converter enables to extract audios or sounds from plenty of video audio format with high sound quality.
- Batch Conversion: This RM Converter features to convert RM files in batch. In this way, a lot of time can be saved.
- Audio Editor: trim or cut files, merge files together, boost or decrease volumes, adjust audio bitrate and resolution, compress files and more.
Easy Steps to Convert RM to MP3 on Mac/Windows
Step 1 Add RM Files to RM to MP3 File Converter
Click “Add File” button to load files to the software. You may also drag and drop your files to it.
Step 2 Set the Output Format as MP3
Click “Profile” drop down button and choose the format as MP3.
Step 3 Make Personal Customization for Your Files
- Go to “Trim” button to remove unwanted parts, remove ads and keep desired parts.
- Go to “Setting…” button to adjust the audio volume, change channel, set sample rate and bitrate.
- To merge or join files, right click the selected files to “Merge Selected into One” from context menu.
- To split files into chapters, right click the selected file to “Split by Chapter”.
Step 4 Start RM to MP3 Conversion
Click “Convert” button to begin converting RM to MP3.
RM to MP3 Converter is a life-savor to convert RM files to MP3. Do not you want free download it and start converting RM to MP3 right now?