What is PVR File Format in Our Eyes?
PVR is short from personal video recorder and is an interactive TV recording device that records and plays back television programs. PVR can pause, rewind, stop, or fast-forward a recorded program. A PVR is made up of two elements: the device that stores its hardware elements and the software in the form of a subscription service that provides programming information and the ability to encode the data streams. Two common PVR systems are TiVo and Replay TV.
It is a little difficult to freely play PVR videos as PVR files are not be directly played in various media players, portable devices, or burn to DVD or upload to YouTube or edit in video editing tools. In order to open or play PVR files without any trouble, a strongly recommended solution is to convert PVR to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, VOB, MP3, ALAC,FLAC, AIFF and more with a professional PVR Converter and PVR Player. The PVR Video Converter/Player in the following article will be your dreamful choice.
PVR File Converter and PVR File Player
PVR Converter is a specially designed PVR converting tool for both Windows and Mac users. This wonderful PVR to MP4 Converter can support all the Windows and Mac system including the latest Windows and Mac OS X. More powerful features can be gotten below:
- PVR Player: PVR to AVI Converter is also a nice PVR Video Player that can play PVR videos and many other video and audio files.
- PVR iTunes: Convert PVR to MP4, AVI, or MP3 with PVR Converter to play PVR files in all versions of iTunes.
- PVR iPhone: Convert PVR to MP4 or AIFF with PVR File Converter to play PVR videos in all versions of iPhone.
- PVR iPad: Convert PVR to AVI or ALAC with PVR Video Converter to enjoy PVR files in iPad Mini, iPad Air and all other iPad versions.
- PVR VLC: Freely open and play PVR files in VLC.
- PVR DVD: Burn PVR into DVD easily.
- PVR YouTube: Upload PVR to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and many other video sharing sites and SNS sites.
- PVR Samsung: PVR Player can convert PVR files to open PVR in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and many other Samsung Galaxy devices.
- PVR Video Player can help enjoy PVR videos on other media players like Windows Media Players, other portable devices like BlackBerry, Android, Google Nexus, Microsoft Surface, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, and so on, and video editing tools like iMovie, Final Cut and more.
- PVR Converter features to convert among almost all the video and audio formats like WMV, MKV, RM, FLV, MOV, WTV, MXF, AVI, Xvid, DivX, 3GP, MKV, MVI, F4V, Apple ProRes MOV, WebM, VP8, AVCHD videos, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA and etc. with easy-to-use interface.
- PVR File Player is a nice video editor can easily cut, trim, crop, merge, clip video segments, add watermarks, remove or add subtitles, improve the audio quality and more for enjoying PVR editing.
How to Convert PVR Files on Windows and Mac to Play PVR Files Freely?
Steps before Converting PVR Videos:
Step 1 Import PVR Files to PVR File Converter
Click “Add File” button to load the files. You may also drag and drop the PVR file to the interface of PVR Video Converter.
Step 2 Set the Output Format as MP4, AVI, MP3 and More
- To convert PVR to MP4, click “Profile” drop down button and choose from “General Video” category in PVR Player.
- To convert PVR to AVI, choose in “Profile” button from “General Video” category in PVR File Player.
- To convert PVR to MP3, click “Profile” drop down button and choose from “General Audio” category in PVR Video Player.
- To convert PVR to iPad/iPhone/iPod/iTunes/BlackBerry/Samsung/ Android/VLC and more, set the output format from “iPad”, “iPhone”, “iPod”, “BlackBerry”, “Samsung”, and “Android” in PVR to MP4 Converter if you prefer.
You can go to “Trim” “Crop” “Effect” tab to cut PVR videos, adjust PVR video zoom, add subtitles to PVR videos, and add watermark and more.
You can also go to “Setting …” tab to adjust PVR video and audio bitrate/codec/resolution, adjust audio volumes and more with PVR to AVI Converter.
Step 3 Convert PVR Files
Click “Convert” button to convert PVR videos.
Solve PVR playing issue is that simple. How about get PVR Converter/Player to try it now?