What are MP4 and OGG?
- MP4 format (also known as MPEG-4 Part 14) is a very popular video format used for storing videos, audios, or other data such as subtitles and still images. MP4 can be called a universal format and compatible with most of devices. It is an ideal choice for video files.
- OGG format is a free and open audio format developed by Xiph.Org Foundation. OGG is adorable by many people due to its free features, high audio quality and other advantages and conveniences.
Why Convert MP4 to OGG?
(1) From MP4 Aspect
MP4 videos are usually in high quality and relative smaller size. So to convert MP4 to audio, we need choose one audio format with high quality and relative smaller size. OGG is much more suitable than other audio formats like MP3, FLAC, WAV etc.
(2) From OGG Aspect
Compared with other audio formats, OGG format has its own advantage:
① OGG is a free, open and lossy audio format with smaller file size but better sound quality.
② OGG files can be directly played on browsers like HTML5 browser, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and other browsers.
③ OGG has a better development by Xiph.Org Foundation and is favored by hardware manufactures and web browsers.
(3) From Customers Aspect
Customers need to convert their MP4 files to an audio format with high quality, more conveniences or advantages. So in this way, OGG is selected from all the audio formats.
In one word, converting MP4 to OGG is the best choice for all.
How to Convert MP4 to OGG on Mac or Windows?
To finish MP4 to OGG conversion, a professional MP4 to OGG Converter is needed. MP4 to OGG Converting tool in this article can easily convert MP4 to OGG with no quality loss.
Key Features of MP4 to OGG Converter:
- MP4 to OGG Converting Software: Convert MP4 to OGG with high quality and fast speed.
- MP4 to OGG Conversion Tool: Convert MP4 files to OGG in batch.
- HD MP4 to OGG Converter: Convert MP4, HD MP4, 720P MP4, 1080P MP4 4K MP4 etc. to OGG freely.
- 2D/3D MP4 to OGG Converter: Convert 2D or 3D MP4 to OGG with fun.
- Total Video Audio Converter: Convert among almost all the video audio formats for any devices like convert MP4 to DPG, convert RM to MP4, convert ASF to MP3 etc.
- MP4 to OGG Converter supports edit files such as join files, split files, cut files, clip files, compress files, adjust bitrate/sound volume/audio channel etc.
Steps to Convert MP4 to OGG
Step 1 Load MP4 Videos
Click the “Add File” button to load videos. You may also drag and drag videos to the MP4 to OGG Converter.
Step 2 Select OGG as the Output Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button to choose “OGG – Ogg Vorbis Audio (*.ogg) ” from “General Audio” category in MP4 to OGG Converter.
Step 3 Start MP4 to OGG Conversion
Click “Convert” button to begin converting MP4 to OGG.
When finishing MP4 to OGG conversion, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
How to Optimize Files with MP4 to OGG Converter?
- Clip Files: Click “Clip” button to cut or trim files and keep the desired parts.
- Merge Files: Click “Merge into one file” in the lower right corner of MP4 to OGG Converter to join files together.
- Adjust Settings: Click “Settings…” button to adjust audio channel, bitrate, resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, sample rate, boost sound volume and more.
- Enhance Video: Click “Video Enhance” button to upscale resolution, remove file noise, optimize file brightness and contrast and more.
- Rotate Files: Click “Edit” -> “Rotate” button to rotate files to 90/180/270 degrees.
- Crop Files: Click “Edit” -> “Crop” button to crop files or remove black bars.
- Add Watermark: Click “Edit” -> “Watermark” button to add watermarks.
- Do 3D Effects: Click “3D” button to do 3D effects for your files.
free trial dat file converter, convert mov to wmv windows movie maker, how to import youtube videos to imovie mac, flac cue splitter, flac in itunes, best m4v to avi converter, cctv bu file player, pvr file player apk, xvid to mp4 converter free download