HDV to DV Converting Demands
Are you looking for a nice solution to convert HDV to DV for better enjoying? Do you need one way to solve HDV DV issues? Can someone provide one method to change HDV footage to DV for editing? If you are puzzled by this kind of issue, a powerful HDV to DV Converter is all you need.
Features of HDV to DV Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert HDV files to DV in batch with fast speed.
- Convert 720p/1080p/1080i HDV to DV with no quality loss.
- Convert HDV footage to DV for editing successfully.
- Enable to convert HDV to MP4, MOV, AVI and all other popular formats.
- Convert DV files to AVI, MP4, MOV, MP3 or to any other video or audio format.
- Edit HDV files with the advanced editing features.
Why Choose This HDV to DV Converter?
- Easy to use: With an intuitive interface, it just needs few clicks to convert HDV files to DV.
- High Quality: With HD quality output, there is no need to worry about quality loss issue.
- Batch Conversion and Speed: All the files can be loaded and convert with super-fast speed.
- Video Editing: It is able to trim, crop, merge, split by chapter, rotate, compress video, increase video/audio volume, add subtitle/effect/audio track/watermark and etc.
- Versatile all-in-one converter: It can convert among hundreds of video audio formats.
- Video Downloading: Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
How to Convert HDV to DV Successfully?
The following post is devoted to do HDV to DV conversion. Get started with the guide below now.
Step by Step Guide with HDV to DV Converter
Step 1 Load HDV Files
Click “Add File” button to import files. It is also a way to drag and drop files directly to the interface of this software.
Step 2 Choose DV as Output Format
- To convert HDV to DV, go to “Profile” drop-down button and choose the output format as DV.
- If you want to try converting HDV files to other formats, choose the corresponding format from “Profile” drop-down button.
- If you want to do video editing, go to “Trim” “Crop” “Effect” “Merge” “Subtitle” “Watermark” “Setting …” tab to edit videos.
Step 3 Convert HDV Recordings to DV with HDV to DV Converter
Click “Convert” button to start HDV to DV conversion.
Extended Knowledge of HDV and DV
(1) What is HDV?
HDV is a recording format with high definition for digital camcorders. It is featured by low cost, portability, and image quality. Both HDV video and audio are constant and is roughly the same as DV data rate. There are 3 kinds of HDV versions: 720p, 1080p and 1080i. HDV files are accompanied by footage. HDV files have playing or editing limitations. Most players, editors or devices cannot support them. So it is a better choice to convert HDV recordings to other formats for widely using.
(2) What is DV?
A DV format is a lossy compression of video while audio is stored uncompressed. DV files are products of Sony cameras, Panasonic cameras, JVC recorders etc. It becomes a quite common format now.