Does iTunes Play FLV Videos on Windows and Mac?
When you try to add or import FLV in iTunes, you may meet the issue that iTunes cannot play FLV videos. It is quite normal as Apple official site claims that iTunes has support for MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, ALAC, AIFF but FLV.
So in order to import or add FLV to iTunes to play FLV to iTunes successfully, it is a nice choice to convert FLV to iTunes known MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, ALAC, AIFF with a good FLV to iTunes Converter. The following article will tell a wonderful way to convert FLV videos to iTunes and to easily solve “FLV iTunes” and “iTunes FLV” problems.
Convert FLV to iTunes on Windows and Mac
FLV to iTunes Converter have both PC and Mac version. FLV to iTunes Converter for Windows and FLV to iTunes Converter for Mac can convert FLV videos to iTunes formats like convert FLV to MP4, convert FLV to MOV, convert FLV to M4V, convert FLV to MP3, convert FLV to AIFF, convert FLV to ALAC and more with fastest speed and excellent quality.
FLV iTunes Converter is able to batch convert FLV to iTunes 12/11/10 etc. to play FLV in iTunes, play FLV in iPod, play FLV in iPad, play FLV in iPhone include play FLV in iPhone 6S, play FLV in Apple TV, play FLV in Apple Watch, play FLV in Apple TV and keep meta info at the same time.
iTunes FLV Converter is also a powerful video and audio converter which can convert among nearly 200 popular video and audio formats like convert WTV to MP4, AVI, convert TrueHD to AC3, convert among MP4, MOV, MXF, 3GPP, 3G2, AVI, WTV, MPG, MKV, FLV, F4V, 3GP, WRF, TREC, TP, FBR, BU, AMV, ARF, MP3, ACT, WMA, FLAC, OGG, APE, CUE, CAF, ALAC, AIFF, M4A and etc. with good user experience.
In addition, FLV to iTunes Converter is also a good video editing tool which can merge files, cut or split files, adjust file frame rate, add or remove watermark/subtitles, rotate files, remove file black bar, adjust the video and audio bitrate and resolution, boost sound volume and more.
How to Convert FLV Videos to iTunes with FLV to iTunes Converter?
Step 1 Import FLV to iTunes FLV Converter
Click the “Add File” button to add FLV videos to FLV iTunes Converter.
Step 2 Choose MOV, MP4, M4V, MP3, ALAC, AIFF etc. as the Output Format
- Click “Profile” drop down button and set the video format as your needs.
- To convert FLV to iTunes, select the output format from “General Video” “General Audio” category.
- To convert FLV to iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, set the output format from “iPhone” “iPod” “iPad & Apple TV”.
- If you need to do some file editing, you may go to “Trim” “Crop” “Effect” “Setting…” to do it.
Step 3 Convert FLV to iTunes with FLV to iTunes Converter
Click “Convert” button to start converting FLV videos to iTunes with high output quality and fast speed.
When the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files.
Knowledge Universe: FLV vs iTunes
- FLV: FLV is a Flash video originally developed by Macromedia used to deliver videos over the Internet. FLV has two different video file formats FLV and F4V which can be played in Adobe Flash Player. Now there are media players or devices can play FLV files but iTunes still cannot play FLV. To play FLV in iTunes, we need to use a third part FLV to iTunes Converter to do it.
- iTunes: iTunes is the best way to play, download, and organize digital audio and video and the best place to enjoy the music, movies, and TV shows. It is one of the best Apple products and is very popular in the whole world. iTunes supports certain formats like MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, ALAC, AIFF. As for other formats like FLV, we had better to use a powerful and professional converter to convert them to iTunes.