Are You Familiar with SPX File Format?
SPX, also called Speex, is a free and open source lossy audio compression format especially designed for speech. SPX provides relatively smaller file size ad useful features that are not present in most other codecs.
It is a confusing that SPX cannot be directly played on Windows, Mac, Media Players, Android, iOS, portable devices or editing software. It is even a dream to upload SPX files to YouTube or burn SPX into DVD.
How to play SPX files with no trouble? In fact, we just need a professional SPX Player and SPX Converter to convert SPX to MP3, convert SPX to FLAC, convert SPX to AIFF, convert SPX to ALAC, convert SPX to WAV, convert SPX to M4A, or convert SPX to AC3 etc. In this way, it is just a piece of cake to play SPX files on Windows and Mac.
SPX Player – Play SPX Files Easily
SPX Converter is both SPX File Player and SPX File Converter. To play SPX files, all you need to do is import SPX audios to SPX File Player and click the Play button there. You can easily play SPX files now.
In addition to play SPX files, SPX Player has support for almost all the popular video and audio formats so you can freely play all the video and audio files with this SPX Converter.
SPX Converter: Convert SPX to MP3, AIFF, ALAC, AC3, FLAC, WMA, WAV etc.
- SPX File Converter can convert SPX to MP3 or WAV to play SPX on Windows, Mac, Windows Media Player or play SPX in Android, Samsung, Blackberry, PSP, PS4, Xbox, Creative Zen, Zune, and more players and devices.
- SPX to MP3 Converter is able to convert SPX to MP3, ALAC, AIFF or M4A to play SPX in iPad, iPhone, iTunes, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime, Apple Watch and other Apple devices.
- Speex Converter features to convert SPX to MP3, WAV to import SPX to iMovie, Final Cut, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, etc. for editing, upload SPX to YouTube, Facebook, and other popular websites for sharing, or burn SPX to DVD or CD for enjoying.
- SPX Player is a good audio extractor which can help extract audios from any video formats like WTV, ASF, ASX, AVI, XMV, DV, DivX, Xvid, F4V, SWF, MXF, MVI, OGM, WebM, OGV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, 3GPP2, MP4, MPG, H.264, MOV, M4V, DAT, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, FLV, VOB, AVCHD, R3D, AMV, TRP, ARF, WRF, SMV and save the audios in audio formats like WAV, MP3, AC3, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, AU, M4A, MP2, OGG, RA, WMA etc.
- SPX File Player is a nice video to audio converter that enables to convert videos to any audio format in batch like convert MKA to MP3, convert ADF files, convert DCT to WAV or convert other common video formats to audio formats with high sound quality.
- SPX Converter for Windows and SPX Converter for Mac support Windows 10/8 and Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/10.10 (Yosemite).
- SPX to MP3 Converter has some audio editing functions such as cut SPX files, trim SPX files, rename SPX files, merge SPX audios, split SPX files, adjust SPX bitrate, resolution, boost SPX sound volume, etc. What is more, this good SPX to WAV Converter is also a wonderful SPX Audio Player.
How to Play and Convert SPX Files on Windows and Mac?
Step 1 Load SPX Files to SPX to MP3 Converter
Drag and drop SPX audios to SPX File Converter.
If you choose to import files by “Add File” button, click “Add File(s)” or “Add Folder” first, then in the “Select Video File” tab, set “All Files(*.*)” after “File Name(N)” instead of the default “All Supported Files” and add your files to the software for converting.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format
Click “Profile” drop down button to select the format like MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF etc.
To edit files, click “Effect” “Trim” “Preference” “Setting…” button on SPX Player to do it.
Step 3 Convert SPX to MP3, WAV, ALAC, FLAC, AIFF, AC3, M4A etc.
Click the “Convert” button a convert SPX files with SPX File Player.
When the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” button on Speex Converter to get the converted files for playing.
Make a Conclusion
SPX Converter is a good SPX File Converter, Speex Converter and SPX to MP3 Converter that aims to convert SPX to MP3, convert SPX to AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A on PC and Mac easily. Free download SPX Player/SPX File Player to play SPX audios for enjoying now.