Why We Cannot Play KSD Files Freely?
KSD file extension is created by Native Instruments Massive, a program (DAW) that enables you to create and edit “massive” sounds such as deep, punchy bass lines. KSD file is associated with NI Kore Sound which is integrated software and hardware system that acts as a universal front end to other VST/Audio Units instruments and effects installed on your computer.
KSD files are quite common in our daily life but we often fail to open it due to the file format compatibility. How can we successfully open and play KDS files on windows, mac, media players, iOS and Android devices? The answer is we need to convert KSD to WAV, FLAC, AIFF, M4A and more popular video and audio formats with KSD File Converter and play KSD audios with KSD Player.
How to Convert KSD to WAV, WMA, M4A, AIFF and More with KSD Converter/Player?
KSD File Converter can convert KSD files to all the popular audio formats such as convert KSD to WAV, convert KSD to MP3, convert KSD to M4A, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, ALAC, AAC, AC3 and more with high audio quality and with batch mode to open and play KSD files on Windows, Mac, VLC, Apple TV, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, iTunes, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Creative Zen, Zune, iPod, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, etc. or edit KSD files in any editing software like iMovie, Final Cut and more.
The dreamful KSD Converter is capable of converting KSD audios for burning KSD files into DVD or upload KSD files to YouTube.
KSD to WAV Converter is also able to edit KSD files like trim or cut KSD audios with start time and end time, join KSD file together, split KSD files into chapters, adjust KSD audio sounds, KSD bitrate/codec/channel and more.
KSD Converter can extract audios and save them in MP3, WMA, WAV, AIFF, ALAC and more from video formats like MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, VOB, HEVC/H.265, Xvid, DivX, 3GP, RM, F4V, WebM, VP9, AVCHD, ProRes, and more to easily enjoy any audios anywhere.
One more thing should pay attention: the powerful KSD File Converter can convert among almost all the videos and audios formats such as without any trouble convert WAV to AU on PC/Mac .
Steps to Convert KSD to WMA, WAV, AIFF, ALAC and More with KSD File Converter
Step 1 Import KSD Files to KSD File Converter
Drag and drop KSD audios to the software.
Step 2 Set the Desired Formats
To convert KSD to WAV, WMA, MP3 and more, choose the output format from “Profile” drop down button.
Step 3 Convert KSD Audios
Click “Convert” button on KSD to WAV Converter to convert KSD files joyfully.
Simply click “Open Folder” button to get the converted files for enjoying when the conversion finish.
Play KSD Audios Easily with KSD Player
Tool One: KSD File Converter
- Advantages: easy-to-use, fast converting speed, high video and audio quality, powerful video converter supporting more than 160 video and audio formats for any players, devices, audio editor, KSD player.
- How to Play: Click the “Add File” button to load KSD files to KSD File Converter interface to play KSD files easily.
Method Two: Massive
- Advantages: play KSD files, convert several formats, version limitations.
- How to play:
- Massive 2 or Earlier: If you want to play KSD files with Massive, you need to save the KSD file first in Massive 1.2 or earlier by selecting “File” ->”Save” or “Save As…”, name the file, choose the save location, and click “Save”. Then to open the KSD file in Massive 1.2 or earlier, select “File” ->”Open Sound… “, choose your NMSV file, and click “Open”.
- Massive 1.3 or Later: In Massive 1.3 and later, you can still open the KSD file, select “File” -> “Import KSD Sound…”, choose your KSD file, and click “Open”.