Convert WAV to M4A in Life
In modern society, all kinds of digital devices are created with unpredictable speed. We may meet various files from different devices. Between Windows and Mac system, it is quite often to play WAV files on devices supporting M4A format but WMA format. In this way, you need to converter to convert WAV to M4A.
How to Convert WAV to M4A?
In order to convert WAV to M4A, all you need is a professional WAV to M4A Converter and a step by step instruction about how to do it.
So here comes the good WAV to M4A Converter for Mac and Windows users. It will be just a piece of cake to convert WAV to M4A for enjoying.
WAV to M4A Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert WAV to M4A to play WAV files in iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, iTunes, QuickTime, Apple TV etc.
- Convert WAV to M4A to enjoy WAV in WMP, VLC, phones, BlackBerry, Xbox, PS4 and so on.
- Edit WAV files, burn wav files or upload WAV files to video sharing sites for fun.
- A good WAV converter: support all WAV converting like convert WAV to MP3, AIFF, FLAC, WMA etc. or convert any format to WAV such as convert FLAC to WAV.
- A nice M4A Converter: solve M4A converting issues like convert MP3, OGG, AU etc. to M4A or convert M4A to any format like convert M4A to M4R.
- Powerful video audio converter: convert among popular video audio formats with good user experience.
- Video Editor: trim, crop, merge, rotate, add effect/subtitle/watermark/background music, change audio channel, adjust volume/bitrate, remove subtitle, add 3D effects, enhance videos, remove noise and more.
How to Convert WAV to M4A?
Step 1 Load WAV Files to WAV to M4A Converter
Click “Add File” button to import WAV videos to the software. You can also drag or drop WAV files to the interface of the software.
Step 2 Set M4A as Output Format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and choose M4A as the format.
To convert among other video audio formats, load the files to the software and choose the output format from “Profile”.
Note: To do some editing, go to “Clip” “Rotate” “3D” “Video Enhance” “Edit” “Settings…” button to do it.
Step 3 Convert WAV to M4A
Click “Convert” button to convert WAV files to M4A.
Don’t you think it is easy to convert WAV to M4A for PC or Mac users? Try WAV to M4A Converter free now.
WAV vs M4A
1) What is WAV Format?
A WAV format is a typical audio file from PC. It is uncompressed with audio data, track numbers, sample rate, and bit rate (mono or stereo). It has the best supports for windows.
2) What is M4A Format?
M4A is the format of songs from iTunes. It has the best compatibility with Apple devices. There are several kinds of M4A: M4A, HD M4A, 4K M4A etc. M4A features better quality and smaller file size.